Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

Ok, I've got two dilemmas on Megaman Battle Network 3. First of, and most importantly, I need to find "One of many birds" for the #7 ranked UnderNavi. I've tried looking in the Zoo and the Zoo system, but no such luck.

And lastly, I need to find something to increase the size of my Navi Customizer. Mine's 5x4 right now, and after obtaining the final Shadow Style program, it was too large for it and the FloatShoes program to fit without a bug (which I tried, and it sucked. I always moved down). So if anyone can help, I'd be much obliged.
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.

The "one of many birds" can be found on one of the stools in Mesmoro? Mesumero?(the wheel chair kids room). To get the second upgrade to your Navi Customizer you have to do the "Catching Gang Members" job, once you finish that one the green guy should give ya the upgrade.

Thank you, and thank you.

I've beaten Drill Man (THANK YOU ANTIDAMAGE PROGRAM!!!), and now I need to talk to Protoman to get my Official Pass. If I need any more help, I'll bump the topic.

Oh, and the name is Mamarou, I beleive.

Ok, now I need some help on Alpha. I've fought him twice, and all I've done is bring him down 100 points. How do you damage this guy?

Heh glad I could help ya earlier, oh the trick to beat alpha is to damage his core enough so that it opens up and your able to attack. There are two ways you could do this:

The first one is to go at him with swords, use a charged shot and break his shields down first then just slice him up, Id say go with the elemental Sword PA, does some nice damage.

The second way to beat him is to use Anubis... thats pretty much it none of his attack can break the statue (except the pink beam attack, look below) so you can use him to block those hands he shoots at you. Then you can dodge everything else he shoots at ya.

Also, to make the battle run smoother, use the wood style megaman along with the grass stage, so that you heal all through the battle and the whirlwind takes a chunk out of his points.

1 2 3
    4 5 6
    7 8 9

(Heres a grid to help explain things better, your field only)
    If you go with the Anubis tactic I say you put him in the number 2 grid since it wont get destroyed when he does that pink beam attack (it cracks spaces numbers 3,5,6, and 9). Dont put anything on his side since it will break because the lack of room I guess. If you can you should use the Anubis PA, which is Poison Mask1, Poison Mask2, and anubis this will cause him to lose alot of hp really fast. Hope that helps.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kabuki64 on 2003-07-03 19:16 ]</font>

Thanks, but what about the Omega Arm? That could damage the statue, couldn't it?

Oh, and I fluked out on him. Who ever knew a Z-Cannon1 could take out 900 HP in 5 seconds? and the Elemental Sword P.A. won't work, he's body takes up pretty much his entire side of the field, but the only place where you can hit him is the middle square, making all AreaGrabs and the gelatin-like steal useless.

Now, where are those four Giga-class chips? I gotta good idea where Bass+ is, and I've found Folder Back (only 44 more BugFrags!), but I'm really wondering where Dark Aura is. It would be a nice addition to my ninja-esque folder *looks for Variable Sword and Custom Sword B chips*

EDIT: forget what I said about the Navi Customizer. Thanks to a cool compression system I learned of on a FAQ, I've finally been able to break that tie between the FloatShoes and AntiDamage program, with space to put in the AirShoes!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RavenTW on 2003-07-03 20:24 ]</font>

Nice, I dont know all the attack names so Im not sure what you mean by omega arm? But thats great that you were able to beat him, oh and the Auras are in that seacret place, that Undernet server where you talk to seranade. Right now Im trying to get everyone of the robot master's v3 so then I can go for the v4s, which might be a while, heh. Are you sure the all the elemental swipes wont work? I dont use alot of swords so I havent tried it on him yet, but it swipes all 4 times on the 3 panels infront of megaman. And good luck on finding those giga chips, I know Ill keep an eye out for em.

When Alpha loses half his HP, he adds two attacks: Arm Zeta (I beleive that's what it's called) is a needle that attacks the middle row and then the left and right rows and switches back and forth very quickly. The Omega Arm is a rocket that runs down the middle row and explodes on the last two columns. Each arm is one of the five Giga chips in the game (Zeta for White, Omega for Blue)

And remember, Alpha is in the middle panel, making any WideSword attacks (which the ElemSword is) useless, but the gel-like pool and one of his arms are on the front column, which negate any AreGrab or Metagel chips.

And I got Protoman and Bowlman v.1 chips! These things are awesome! (don't ask why Bowlman is in my ninja folder, but it's really helpful)

Heh thats right, I was probably thinking along the lines of the Life sword PA. Anyways, yeah Protoman and Bowlman are very useful, now Im just waiting for Chaud to challenge me again so that I can get the higher version of Protoman. Also wich shadow style do you have? Right now Im trying out Aqua Shadow, and its very nice so far. Oh and I just saw those two attacks he does, I just let the battle last a while longer and I dont think I saw those before (the electric needle thing and the missle thing?). But by that time my statue faded out so I didnt really see if those would break em or not, but Im guessing they will break it.