*coughs* testing..testing 1 2 3..*looks over his shoulder and whispers* is this thing on? Ahem! I am looking for some friends...lol thats pathetic I know but still, I want someone to talk PSO junk and other stuff with, since I lost my old DC buddies I've been all alone =P ( wouldent help that I havent ordered a modem for my GC yet would it? lol) but through my offline fun...of 527 hours....my HUmar Scott ( thats me =D) is level 143 , w00t and my FOmar is a little level 77 but hey! thats rockin for offline...( I have no life so what? XP) anyway, PM me or anything! I look forward to hearing from..anyone cept Lamers =P

*edit* I play PSO GC and if u look over it, I am not online yet, but will be in a good week and a half =P

*edit* I got my modem! w00t! been online for a day now and having tons of fun, PM me so we can get together and play!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Geshtar- on 2003-07-06 10:01 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Geshtar- on 2003-07-06 13:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Geshtar- on 2003-07-09 12:17 ]</font>