Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    PSO Assassin

I remebr playing on the DC version 1 b4 it become corrputed by game shark. Anyway I was fighting the final boss with two other players. Then this guy JOE enters the game( notice Joe is a very averagr boring name)He says " hey guys where are you" as soons as he says that we beat the boss. The final credits are coming up and me and my bros are like WHOSE JOE? Then the final screen that shows all the players come up. He was one of the dorkest looking Newmans I have ever seen. My bros and I are THANK GOD FOR JOE. CAUSE IF IT WASN'T FOR JOE WE COULDNT HAVE DONE IT.

hey that was you i am the joe guy i had a bet i coul look the dorkiest

I was playing with two friends in an unlocked room on the DC, and this guy comes in and starts PKing us. We shared some nice words. He even PKed one of my friends on pioneer 2, which was odd. Instead of trying to leave, we all just sat there dead and insulted the guy. We refused to take the situation or his awesome cheating powers seriously, and he got frustrated and left.

My boyfriend was playing on the DC with a group of 3 other people, and fighting De Rol Le. They all noticed that someone was taking their weapons when they died. They figured out who it was, and when he died, they took his weapon. Then they refused to revive him so he got no EXP either.

Oh and anytime a group of rappies kills a high level hunter it's priceless.

Owner of the almighty n00b bat

From the first post it sounds like you were fighting falz when joe entered. But then when you killed him it showed Joe on the screen! I dunno if they changed it for the GC version, but it only shows those who are in the arena at the time of his death. If you died and chose to leave, it won't show you. :: oh well

I can't remember any funny pso moments at the moment...

Hahaha yea that is a pretty funny moment..
    Mine was when me and a friend were playin multi offline on Vhard forest for Cube. We kill a Hildeblue and POOF a red box! Me being the support force, further back then him, I'm afraid he will grab it before me. (we never split stuff, its grab for grab.. not a good way to split with a hunter eh?)He decides to get greedy and grab it. Right as he gets next to it another hilde drops down and lands on him, killing him. I was all like 'HAHAHAHAH YOU STUPID F*** YOU WENT TO BE GREEDY AND BLAMMO!! W00T!' Yes. I did shout wewt. Loud and proud, at that.
    Obviously finish off the hilde and took his meseta and the red box ^_^
    THANK GOD FOR JOE!CAUSE WITHOUT HIM, WE COULDNT HAVE DONE IT!
    -Xero Silvera

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xero_Silvera on 2003-07-06 18:03 ]</font>

PSO Assassin

Xero that sounds like a cartoon moment. The hildabear should have been a anvil. Yeah in DC as long as you were in the game anywhere you got to be in the ending shot

RAPPY FECES!!!

When my friend and I first started, we kept getting stuck on people while running through the city. Finally, my friend got annoyed when he ran into the lady in the shop and finally yelled, "THAT WOMAN KEEPS GETTING IN THE WAY!" We laughed pretty hard.

Dreamcast PSO version 1. Place is endless nightmare hard mines. 3 people, me being a level 100 humar, and a female andriod ranger, and a male android ranger. Other than me they never seen a endless nightmare. So.. as we ventured into the first big open room... I run in ahead being naturally max level and done endless nightmare a few times. Well those sinow's decide to drop down.. forget how many..

Was funny to me to hear the rangers scream when enough sinows drop down they couldnt even see my humar from any side's. Course when we reached that final room of dead silence then a barrage.. was pretty fun when we won asked them how they liked it... course they had died where the first barrage came from.

Endless nightmare is allways good to scare newcommers lol.

Chu Chu fever!

No offence, but that's not that funny.

Your damn right its not funny!
    Scare the traps out of me the first time I went in there and was totalled surrounded without a pipe or mate!!! *smacks head*
    I KNEW I SHOULDA VISITED THE FAT LADY IN THE GREEN TEKKER BOOTH!