Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hunewearl Help

Even though I'm at level 53 in hard mode, I still find it very difficult to use a Hunewearl. Even with a level 200 Pian MAG, it's still hard. Does anyone have tips on using a Hunewearl? I mean, I know they have low HP, low defense, and that, but I'm so frustrated with my character.

Power units Shifta/Deband level 20. A weapon for crowd control and a weapon for single enemies. Also a weapon tha thits flying enemies like a Slicer or Handgun.

Um, could it be a problem if I don't have ANY techs anywhere near level 20?

Old man in a purple hat...

Pipe for some good techs from the shop, preferably at least a level 14 S/D. Then grab urself a sword, and go to work. If your still having alot of trouble. Try using jellen and Zalure, but make sure u pipe them for as high of a level as u can get from the shop.

Are Hunewearls much harder to use than a Humar or something? Or does it depend on your own skill playing with them? Also, I can never buy ANY new techs, so where am I to find new techs? And what weapons would be good to use. Something other than a Red Saber +11?

on that difficulty u should be able to find armor addons like metal/body and such u should equip yourself with them and it should increase your defense alot now on the other hand u could raise a mag with defense stat maxed out. that should help alot but one thing u should allways take advatage of is your characters speed your character has a very high evp so equiping her with elf/legs and such would really help. i carry 2 mags one with high pow, dex, and mind and then theirs one thats pure defense try these.

oh and a mag gets hungry every 3min 22 sec try stocking up on items and feed one .

Does the section I.D. affect what items you find and can equip? I've never found a metal/body, only warrior/body and base level stuff like that.

section id mostly affects what rare items u receive but i know for a fact i can find metal/body with just about any section id. metal/body is like a uncommon item.

Well, then. Either I'm unlucky, or I just suck at PSO....

everything takes time and patients i have only found 3 of them with my lvl 80 Humar and i only use 2 but with my other charcaters i traded them off to friends they needed them and i gave the last one to my lvl 16 Fomar but if i find another i'll keep in mind and make shure to save one for u so that when i get online next month i'll find u and give u one.

I tend to just give away things without asking for anything in return

ps : i'm online on aim right now if u whant to chat about it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CrimmsonDB on 2003-07-22 20:00 ]</font>