Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

When a short black character came in named as Gary Coleman strayed into our game, my friend and I were like "WTF lol!" and he left right right after that without saying a word. Ah back in the DC days...

Natural Playboy

The first night I ever played I online me, Frosty, and Vitamin D were playin Ult Caves. Frosty uses the start trick to run down the hall so the mines miss, but D was right behind him. One of the traps tagged D's head and he flipped over so hard I swear half of his afro got blown off in the explosion.

I'm starting to think this thread should be called Funniest moments in PSO history
    I'm glad everyone is posting their funniest moments!
    Spread this thread to more people! I love reading funnyness! GAH!! MUST HAVE!

The shrimp with ultimate power

The funniest moment for me was watching my friend attempting to kill Dark Falz on Very Hard....with a level 40 Fonewm.....his best weapon at the time was a Mace of Adaman. I thought he would try it about 4 or 5 times, then give up....but about 3 hours and 100 something tries later, he continued to get slaughtered by that swipe.....something made him think he could survive it one of those times, lol. Just the repetitive "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!", swipe, dead.....it was funny

At one of our PSO parties, there was a guy that had ripped off my main character, and was claiming how original it was. We pointed out that it looked just like mine and I had made mine first. Well, he decided that his was soo much better then mine(stronger, faster, etc, etc) and that he is a much ferior player compared to me.

We went on to normal (not challenge or battle) off line multi mode with a ranger and a hunter, and he wanted to go back to P2 every five minutes so he could heal! He kept nabbing all the items and using every mat he found! (even power mats!) He never used any support spells, even to bring people back to life. (good thing I never died) No one said a word to him the whole time we played!

When we finally got to the Dragon, the Hunter and Ranger made quick work of him. I harrassed him while it was in the air with Zonde. The Poser force user never got a hit in, and to top it off, when the Dragon died it landed right on top of him! Since he was a lower level, he was killed! All of us were laughing so hard the rest of the night that we could play anymore!!! Talk about karma. We didn't even know that was possible.

Chu Chu fever!

That's not funny either, that guy was just an asshole.

Playing open game with a good friend. I had this plain double saber, damn good find back then. Mines, very hard, this female force, thin was a newm came in. fought with us for awhile everything seemed good. I die, she ran over grabbed the double saber and started to say this

"I am robin hood, i rob the rich give to the poor!"

ran out of the game. ME and my friend piped up, i was alittle upset, we were over near the guild counter, i was getting ready to change the room to passworded. Wellthe dumbass decided to run into a room i guess to give to the poor.. so how did i know THIS person was the same? well..

"I am robin hood, i rob the rich give to the poor!"

then a
    "Oh shit"

Well since my friend knew how to pk, <I didnt at the time> as she went to the portal to get out of the game i saw this bright flash and down i went. I think he gother at the same time she began to pipe out. Allways wondered what might have happened cause she didnt show back up that night.

Its more of a sick funny i guess. Someone robs you, runs out of the game, and makes the most stupid move of coming back INTO the same game to someone who wanted your blood.

The funniest thing that ever happened to me was i bought myself a cheat disc for my DC and tried to work it on my lvl 100 character and she got corrupted and i lost her, all my hours of playing lsot just because of a cheat disc, well i threw it in the bin in disgust
    that will teach me!!!

Fate binds us, destroys us.

oh man... this was making em laugh.
    I had been in the Gallons Shop quest recently, and got a couple of free discs. (Disc 6 and Disc 2).

I then joined a game (Vhard EP2) and went down to the Spaceship with ma Justy and Disc 6.
    I asked them (I think there was a couple of Humars with double saber-types and a Force with high level Ra techs) if I could use disc 6. They said ok and I played it. And then all of a sudden the Force start 'singing' the lyrics to it! I actually laughed and my friend came in and asked if I was feeling alright.

I remember I was in the lobby racing someone in my chair and saying how I'm getting a NO2 system put in it. That was mildly funny to me.

I haven't been playing long so I don't have many funny moments.