Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Fate binds us, destroys us.

Well, at least they didnt leave the legit person (ME) behind... you left the TWINK behind.

My Funniest Moment was when my friend was over and i decided to check if there were more rappies after the "Fake in Yellow" quest telepipe. *TO MY AMAZEMENT* a Chao appeard and there was jamasian (Jamacan-Asian) music... That kept me laughing for about 10 minutes.... im sure someone can relate

Descendent of Darkness

I had 2 funny moments, 1 when me and my cousin were playing, he was lv 11 and i was lv 12. We were fighting the Dragon under Normal, when i slashed the dragon for the last time, and he roared and died, my cousin died as soon as the dragon died, he got no experience and i got all the stuff, Mwahahaha!
    the 2nd one is when my friends were both like lv 38 and i was lv 27 and we were fighting Dark Falz Normal, they kept dieing, i died a couple, but they died so many times, i ran out of Moon atomizers, so i killed Dark Falz and got all the exp. and loot, but there higher lvs and still they died and i destroyed Dark Falz...i thought it was funny, arent higher lv's sopposed to be better??

My funniest moment occured back on DC. I was playing with my friend who was level 76 at the time. We were in Vhard Ruins and he was all strong and stuff due to cheating. He runs down the hall and says, "I'll handle this room." I stop at the door to the room and he continues to run into the room. A group of Dimenians spawn and one of them appears to clothesline my friend sending him into a backflip. I laugh for a good 10 minutes. Seeing him get the crap and the sense knocked back into him was a site to see... Good times..

Descendent of Darkness

> seeing my friend getting beat up by a group of Rappies is a sure laugh...

When i started Seek My master for the first time

the talking started before the chars loaded

and then bam my sister fell off the coutch for she was staring at her Racaseal a mirror image, she cursed the game for coppying her

Descendent of Darkness

I had the same happen to me, they talking before chars loaded, but i dont really think it was funny,i thought in the wuest where u need to kill 99 monsters, where my char just ran upto him like if they tried to make it dramaic, hehehe
    >

Chu Chu fever!

I remember one time I was fighter the dragon dood on normal.. I was like lvl 6 and was firing zondes at him for like 6 damage, while my friend chopped at his feet, and then I farted right when I cast zonde and he died..
    lol that's so not funny..

Descendent of Darkness

HAHAHAHA!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!
    > thats the funniest damn thing i have heard!
    But why sue zonde? shouldnt you of used Barta?

Chu Chu fever!

Because he was in the air
    then out of nowhere...
    *fart*
    *dragon death*