View Poll Results: Should we have to pay 10 bucks to play PSO i say we should not cause its not online only.post why we

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

10 34.48%
  • no

19 65.52%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Should we have to pay 10 bucks to play PSO i say we should not cause its not online only.post why we should or why we should not and vote yes or no

Its my duty to pleez that booty

Who would honestly say yes?

No especially since our money is going to patch and update the Japanese servers. Also the have to pay much less than we do.

We shouldn't, and I haven't for a couple months.

I Dream Of Sleep

Definately no. I havent bothered to pay to play online cause i dont feel its worth it for that sort of game. I think most of the UK feels that way too, as i understand theres not actually many UK players at the mo.

I like how the XBox version is an extra 50$ to even play it if you don't already have XBox live. But most of the people who get it already do.'

Version 1 on DC was free here while JP players paid for it.

And 10$ is a lot cheaper than some other Online RPG's like Star Wars Galaxies.

On 2003-07-07 08:14, Ness wrote:
    No especially since our money is going to patch and update the Japanese servers.
    You could always play on those servers. o_o

On 2003-07-07 15:14, LamerPanda wrote:
    On 2003-07-07 08:14, Ness wrote:
    No especially since our money is going to patch and update the Japanese servers.
    You could always play on those servers. o_o
    Actually on the rare occasions I play PSO, that's all I play on..since there aren't any US servers for the version I have

*runs*

The game is called Phantasy Star ONline. It is supposed to be played online. The main issue is that they make it too impractical for a teenager like myself to get online and play it becuase of money issues, parents, etc. If they wanted to do society a favor, they'd have come up with a way to get online easily. I wouldn't mind shelling out another $50 if I could get online for a good 4 months and have a way to get back online for other online GC games. buying a $70 modem adapter or broadband adapter is far too much for just 1 game.

~JGaff~

I'm assuming the original post is on the XBOX version, because you don't HAVE to pay-to-play on the GC version (offline, of course).

I, do pay the fee every month, but I don't think I can speak as a whole whether or not you/we should have to pay a fee (9 bones at that) to play PSO online.

I do however, have a simple solution(s)-both of which suck.

1) Get a job if you don't have one.

2) Quit playing PSO online.

Both are brutal...I'll let you decide.

Of course the third option is having either loaded/generous parents who pay your monthly fee.