Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i know exactly whats going on. Sega thinks there so smart, but I know exactly whats going to happen, read carefully and pay close attention.

So much hype has already surrounded the release of PSOver2. this is the reason behind it: Sega is ripping us off. The reason why PSO has a double CD case is because the game is 2 CD's long. but since they didnt have enough time to release the whole game, they released the 1st disc and a demo. BUT, were not susposed to know this. So Sega is trying to be smart a release a Ver.2 disc that should really be the second disc of the original. Therefore they are selling us the same game and getting more money from it.

We're all gonna lose our SA2 demos and replace that CD spot with our new PSOver2 disc.

ITS NOT A NEW GAME!!!

This is what is going to happen. your gonna unlock ultimate mode then try to play it then the game will say ''Insert disc 2'' HAH!!! it should say ''Insert PSOver2 disc now'' but it wont because THEY ARE THE SAME GAME!!!

Disc 2 is being created to jam an alternate game into pso, Ultimate mode. My theory is that it changes every level, forest to temple, to an alternate world. All monsters weapons and all that crap changed. Monsters will take on a new race, gaining abilities. I bet you'll see a double delsaber buster, just like the screenshot shows a 3 clawed photon claw.

Basically, Sega is releasing the second half of the game. In order to meet the deadline, they released pso with a SA2 demo where the PSO ver.2 disc should be. Case closed(yes, im bored)

Come on this is SEGA taking of cores there going to rip use off they been ripping us off sense the SEGA CD days and they will rip us off some more with something else.

Come on this is SEGA taking of cores there going to rip use off they been ripping us off sense the SEGA CD days and they will rip us off some more with something else.

You're semi-right, but there's gonna be a whole lot more content than that. 2 new level designs, heck, I'd get it just for that (and that beautiful forest sunset setting)

But they did say they didn't have enough time for everything to make it in (in pso ver 1). The producer even said they left out /NINE/ classes!

Damn 2x post what the hell

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

They arn't trying to rip you off. PSO version 2 is going to be only one disc. The reason those additions arn't on PSO is because they wanted to get it out and not have to delay it again. Sega isn't forcing you to buy it.

you ass, you stole my post word for word from gamefaqs.com

But they are ripping you off you said it your self that the reason those additions aren't on PSO is because they wanted to get it out and not have to delay it again but they should of just delay it for two more months and sold it with both CDs now if we what to finish the game we have to pay who know's what on a ver. 2.

d to the ios p to the adre

they didnt leave out 9 classes. there were male/female option for each class, but they cut half of them out. they basically got rid of 9 models.

oh really? Didn't know that, sorry for the misinfo.. that would've been keen though, more customization the better imo.