I've been away from PSO since November of 2002. Once duping became widespread I left. So, what is the current avg population playing the game now? Is it (still) fun?

Veteran Fighter

im not online yet.. but i hope if i ever do, theres still someone out there to play with.

May the Schwarz be with me...

I got PSO for the GC about 3 months ago and have to say that I'm not as excited about the game as before but my determination to get into VH Ruins (just love listening to the music and better than listening in Options) and to also get into Ultimate so that I can get some better rares. I have to level up my Level 57 HUmar at the moment and that's so boring...

I still haven't yet gone online so once that happens, it should be fun again...but only if they make it cheaper to play PSO online!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jediknight007 on 2003-07-08 09:09 ]</font>

It's around a 1000 on the US servers between 9 PM - 4 AM. Cheating is horrible but I'm legit. I almost stopped playing the other day because I couldn't take it. If you want a good game with a low level legit go to Antares 10 and look for a FOnewearl named Ares (that's me).

i have yet to get online.. but what's with the negative thoughts? sound so frigging discouraging & pathetic!
    there is more to pso than duping & cheating u know..
    dont let a few bad worms spoil the whole fun!

Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Dhylec
    Vampire Slayer

Hey! Being a Vampire Slayer..I almost feel threatened....almost. j/k

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vampir on 2003-07-08 11:50 ]</font>

have yet to get online.. but what's with the negative thoughts? sound so frigging discouraging & pathetic!
    there is more to pso than duping & cheating u know..
    dont let a few bad worms spoil the whole fun!
    I agree, so what if people cheat or dupe. Its because the suck at the game dont let that stop you from having fun. They may have better weps then you but they didnt earn them. You earned yours, so you are better then them in a way. If they didnt cheat imagine what they would be like? Level 1 with a saber +1

I guess my biggest disappointment was NO KEYBOARD!!!!!