I'm a Savage Wolf, grr baby!

Well, this board is great, and so is the website. It's so interactive and fun, but too slow for my computer. It takes me about 5-10 minutes just to load up the General board. And posting takes even longer. I know that the site is bigger then it seems, and there are about 3 hits every second, and that's great for everyone else but me. So I'll be leaving PSO world message board for a bit just to give my computer a break from all the loading. I will still visit the board often and you can private message me all you want, I'll answer back. So, tonight at 11:30 p.m. (eastern) I'll be on Puck 9, lobby 8, so that if anyone wants to grab my guild card quick to find me later or something of that sort.

I love you guys! *sniff sniff*

~~Cheech
    (AIM screenname, CheechNess)
    P.S. I'll be back, mbhahahahahahaha-- mubhahahahahahahahahahh *coughs and dies*

We hope to have the speed resolved soon. Some ideas are being thrown around right now. We will keep you posted.
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

Try using a thing called SpotOn. It works with Internet exploer and it loads webpages while you view others. It appears on the left side of the window. I click and drag the message board topics that are interesting and it will load them as I am reading and responding on the first one. It basically saves you the time of clicking back and picking a topic then picking back again and picking a topic. You can get it at www.spoton.com

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

Try using a thing called SpotOn. It works with Internet exploer and it loads webpages while you view others. It appears on the left side of the window. I click and drag the message board topics that are interesting and it will load them as I am reading and responding on the first one. It basically saves you the time of clicking back and picking a topic then picking back again and picking a topic. You can get it at www.spoton.com