Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Heir to Gondor

I want to know exactly the best way I can go about using my materials and max out ALL stats at level 200. I was thinking on furrybagi's way at first, which maxes you at level 200 with 2 god abilities / 1 god leg equipped. However, I recently messed around with a character manager and improved beyond this - max at level 200, ALL stats, with just 2 god abilities. This is how I have it set up:

73 POW (1311 ATP @ level 200) - Max - 1350
    28 DFP (566 DFP @ level 200) - Max - 606
    17 EVP (660 EVP @ level 200) - Max - 699
    32 LCK (74 LCK @ level 200) - Max - 100 (duh)

Mag:
    5/153/42/0

As you can see, all the stats get up quite nicely. You will have two free slots and have ALL stats maxed. Sound great eh? Plus, if you decide you don't really need the two god abilities or even one, as you're only 40 or less from maxing every stat, that will give you four free slots. 39 atp really doesn't always make the difference between killing someone in one less shot. However, all yellow stats make your stat screen look groovy. But my challenge is - can anyone improve beyond this and have a RAcast maxed at just one god ability or none at all? I want to know before I use my mats. Thanks alot!

Wow, wish I had actually planned out my mat useage for my RAcast. I just used what I found

Heir to Gondor

Actually, there is a trick known only to a select few, myself included, on resetting your materials. I've already used all my mats but I am going to reset them... I'd prefer not to have to do it more than once which is why I posted this. It's a bit complicated but if you wanna know I can tell you. The only problem is that it resets EVERYTHING, yes, EVERYTHING, except your acquired experience and experience levels. You lose items, guild cards, c-mode stages, battle mode records, guild card quests completed, you name it, gone. The good thing about some resets such as c-mode is that you can replay it again and get another s-rank...

Crazy Loon

This has happened to a couple of people I know and they didn't want it to. How do you reset everything? I'd like to know so I don't do it on accident.

Indeed..share.

Heir to Gondor

LoL, to be quite honest, I can't see how you can *possibly* do it by accident unless you like to do things you're not supposed to. When you're in the bursting screen going online swap memory cards (put the slot 1 mem card in slot 2 and slot 2 in 1) and when the disconnect error comes up instead of pressing start turn off the cube. I was about to try this today, when I forgot my RAcast can't get online yet. Believe me I tried everything, doing it offline and putting a fake serial number so that it would attempt to get online. No dice... you have to ACTUALLY have online...

Mercenary for Hire

lol well a m8 asked me 2 look in2 this 4 his racast thats why i made method which he would prolly appreciate
    Pow mats:50
    Def mats:38
    Evp mats:27
    Luck mats:35

In slots
    God/Power
    God/Power
    God/Abilty
    God/Battle

Mag:
    5/149/46/0

On lv200 the stats would b:
    Atp:1350(it would actually b 1357 but cant go over max lol)
    Dfp:606
    Ata:224
    Evp:699
    Luck:100

Reason why i gave him this is cause with the 2 god pows he would kick azz on low lvls with his guns.
    After that i thought well what else would he even equip besides this? Perhaps a cure/freeze now and then if Frozen Shooter becomes a real pain in the azz lol.
    But other then that? Besides if if he would unequip a god pow and equip cure freeze he would have 1307 atp (still more then enough if u ask me lol)
    ur method with the 2 god abilties is a very good 1

I don't think you can really refine any more. But, you can only use 25 luck mats and still max out luck. That will then give you an extra 7 mats available in case if you accidently eat one by mistake.

Crazy Loon

I take it your talking about the gamecube version. I was talking about the Xbox version. I guess I'll have to do some more investigating to find out what happened.

I don't like to think exclusively in level 200. Most part of the time we have lower lv.

My RAcast is:

23 def materials
    40 luck materials
    87 power materials

With 5 def 145 pow 50 dex.

At lv 200.
    50 points to max dfp (god body)
    27 points to max atp
    ATA maxed
    10 points to max ata
    Screwed evasion. Its useless anyway, no point maxing it.

here's need to eat max pow materials possible to have higher atp sooner.