Thread: the screw

i was tlaking to someone who got caught with a modchip last night of sof. guess what happens to cheaters aka modchip users if they get caught online with one.

first. microsoft banned thier xbox live account.

second they wouldnt unban ur account until u send in ur xbox to them.

thrid they take out ur modchip and put a specail scr in it, so u cant ever again put on it. it basically jams the spot where modchips go.

fouth they send it back and ur accounts unbann and u sux again

Totally Bishy Ramar dude

As nice as that is, I coulden't quite understand what you said, so I took your text through a gibberish to english translater and this is what I got:
    "I was talking to someone who was caught using a modchip last night --untranslatable gibberish-- Guess what happens when cheaters, also known as modchip users when they get cought using one online (on pso)?"

"First, Microsoft banned their xbox live account."

"Second, they refuse to unban your account until you send in your xbox to microsoft."

"Thrid, They take out your modchip and put in a special --unknown gibberish-- in it, so you are unable to modify your box ever again, It basicly blocks the area where mod chips go.

"Fourth, they send it back to you and unban your account and you suck again."

that's interesting. I've never heard of that, however, I will call up a friend in the industry and see if I can conferm it.

We all knew it already. You're not supposed to do that anyways. It's obvious that it's illegal to do.

mod chips????whaqt are they,cheat chips?

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

On 2003-07-12 10:01, Kaahtt wrote:
    As nice as that is, I coulden't quite understand what you said, so I took your text through a gibberish to english translater and this is what I got:
    "I was talking to someone who was caught using a modchip last night --untranslatable gibberish-- Guess what happens when cheaters, also known as modchip users when they get cought using one online (on pso)?"

"First, Microsoft banned their xbox live account."

"Second, they refuse to unban your account until you send in your xbox to microsoft."

"Thrid, They take out your modchip and put in a special --unknown gibberish-- in it, so you are unable to modify your box ever again, It basicly blocks the area where mod chips go.

"Fourth, they send it back to you and unban your account and you suck again."

that's interesting. I've never heard of that, however, I will call up a friend in the industry and see if I can conferm it.

As nice as you were to translate what was already easily readable, the word is confirm.

On 2003-07-12 14:13, martian_man wrote:
    mod chips????whaqt are they,cheat chips?
    lil thingy that, as the name suggests, MODIFY'S you PSO character

drrr
    MODchip
    MODIFY
    enhnance... u get the idea ....

Snow Queen King & a Veritable Buffet of Manliness

xbox pso ha wot a joke man shudda got a gamecube and if they said send in that chip thingy id tell em to #*%$~ OFF! and make a new online liscense or wotever and be more careful

I belive "of sof" means "on Soldier of Fortune" (wild guess).
    If I'm right, it wasn't on PSO...

omg u guys are stupid....mod chip is so u can play japenese games and other foreign games LMAO

Veteran Fighter

yes true but no, mod chips for xbox are for cheating, which is lame. other mods are for playing other type games. and yet you wanna know another mod. a moderator on this site.. so yeah, were on the topic of mod/hack chips. not the other kind.