Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Elly person.

Bounty Hunter Extraordinaire

I just started playing episode two last night, just to see how it was. I'm sure most of you know this already but Elly your operator is the same Elly from episode one in the quest when you have to search for Calus.

I guess this really doesnt matter too much but its funny how she is all in love with him and everything.

I thought that was pretty cool, too. Besides, she's your operator, just like in "The Matrix"! But, really, you shouldn't post a thread about that. People are gonna think you're weird.

*grabs the thread starter by the shirt neck*

She is not in frickin' love with him. If you clearly paid attention in the quest, you'd see it was her "friend" she was worried about.

Jebus Chrysler, people these days...

Too angry...must...eat...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shapiro on 2003-07-13 14:48 ]</font>

Bounty Hunter Extraordinaire

Actually Shapiro if you listen to what she say's, you'll understand that she is very infatuated with calus. I mean she even calls him cal for short. I'm not exactly saying she is in love with him but i'm just saying how close she is to a computer. Besides you can be in love with your friends in a different way.

its strange how she doesn't remember YOU though, the hunter that helped save her 'sexy' friend who she obviously adores...

has anybody else noticed the fact that she reintroduces herself and everything and just generally seems to not know you...i just think that's odd...

On 2003-07-13 15:45, deathscythe_hell_custom wrote:
    its strange how she doesn't remember YOU though, the hunter that helped save her 'sexy' friend who she obviously adores...

has anybody else noticed the fact that she reintroduces herself and everything and just generally seems to not know you...i just think that's odd...
    I never really thought it was odd. I mean, she was going through a lot of shit at the time, y'know? First being worried about her friend, and then depressed as hell because he was dead. Somehow, I think the last thing on your mind then would be remembering just exactly who the hell it was that was with you then. I think you'd remember the pain more.

And she may not love Cal, but she sure as hell has one heck of a crush on him, what with the way she blabbers at you in KOH. Poor thing. You feel so sorry for her. And then wonder what the hell happened to turn her so completely bloody insane by Ep2. @_@;;;

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

On 2003-07-13 17:07, Ian-KunX wrote:
    On 2003-07-13 15:45, deathscythe_hell_custom wrote:

I never really thought it was odd. I mean, she was going through a lot of shit at the time, y'know? First being worried about her friend, and then depressed as hell because he was dead. Somehow, I think the last thing on your mind then would be remembering just exactly who the hell it was that was with you then. I think you'd remember the pain more.

And she may not love Cal, but she sure as hell has one heck of a crush on him, what with the way she blabbers at you in KOH. Poor thing. You feel so sorry for her. And then wonder what the hell happened to turn her so completely bloody insane by Ep2. @_@;;;

if it were me i'd sure as hell remember who helped me save my best friend (and i'd be sure they were well rewarded...) i'd remember them even more if my best friend ended up dying! then we'd likely become good friends. and if i could copy my best friend's data onto a clone then we'd all three be best friends...although maybe not...maybe im just rambling...*your just rambling...* ah...thought so...

Maybe she doesnt remember you because the ep2 Elly is the evil twin of the ep 1 Elly? Or maybe the other way around, ep1 Elly is more evil.

Random thought for the day unleashed on the world there

Actually, She is the rare form of the poison lily -the ELLY LILY - the most annoying of the lily family with an uncanny ability to kill you with her senseless devulging of information you'll never need.

HOWEVER, there is a cure to this infectious monster- With a rapid pressing of the "A" button you can end the pain and rid yourself of a prolonged conversation

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: J- on 2003-07-14 12:04 ]</font>

On 2003-07-14 11:57, J- wrote:
    Actually, She is the rare form of the poison lily -the ELLY LILY - the most annoying of the lily family with an uncanny ability to kill you with her senseless devulging of information you'll never need.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: J- on 2003-07-14 12:04 ]</font>
    I -knew- it! It all makes perfect sense now. Damn, why didn't I see it before? Of course she gets on my nerves, she's another one of those shitfucking Lillies! Rarrrgh! Now she -really- has to die. *loads up PSO and takes Elly clone into Battle Mode* Mmm, Rule One, a 3-slot Frame, 3 God/HPs and Ian-Kun with his Red Handgun. Although Rule 3 can be fun too.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.