View Poll Results: What Game Should the Group Fic Be Based on?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • PSO Episodes 1,2, and 4

3 37.50%
  • PSU/PSP

2 25.00%
  • PSZ

2 25.00%
  • Some Origional Area

1 12.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wanna Try a Group Fic? (the poll is for deciding what to base it on.)

Here's what I want to do. I want to get some people going on regular group fics. These were done long ago and are very funny. Just as an example, here's a link (warning, this may take a while to get through): http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39202. That's more or less what I want this to be, no real theme, but a bit of everything thrown in and somehow coming out a success. Now what would you like to see? Please, tell me if you would write some, and vote for what game you want this based off of.
    Last edited by Seth Astra; Jul 16, 2010 at 09:40 PM.

Wow, I'm surprised. Absolutely no one has any real interest in this at all. Except me... Ah well, another failure by me.

id be interested but i doubt i could write very often if ever

Hmm, I guess if no one hopps on I'll just have to start on my own, floor it dead ahead, and hope someone gets on board in time to turn it away from crashing into a brick wall and turns it towards absolute hillariousness.
    P.S. If you don't think you could write very much that's fine. Many other fics that I've read have had people write infrequently, but their characters were kept in by the other writers.

and this is for humor right?

Check the group fic that I posted the link to for the kind of result I want. Humor, action, and everything else in the book. Heh, book, bad pun. But if you are interested, please vote in the poll.

These kind of things are fun, but I tend to ruin them. Like in the classroom example one, my post would probably be something like.

"The plight of the hunters was of no concern to Emperor Zorg, whom was about to annihilate them all with his Photon Cannon from aboard his space ship. He flicked the switch and vaporized the school, leaving only a smoldering crater in it's place. He then wondered if there was anything good on TV..."

I don't think my post would have gone over well though...

Im kinda interested, my mind tends to travel before I know it, but I dont really write. depending on the setting, I may be able to do more than just bounce Ideas around, but thats a big maybe.
    PSN: zerokamikazezx PSPo2i Chars:
    Omega - Cast M Lv 154 Hunter 27, Ashe - Cast F Lv 60 Ranger 9
    Avril - Newman F Lv 113 Force 23, Sheena - Beast F Lv 120 Hunter 11
    Raquel - Duman F Lv 35 Force 3

Hmm... I may have to go with Operation FloorItStraightAheadToStarAhhh!ABrickWallQuickSomo neTakeTheWheelBeforeWeAllDiiieeee! And yes I intended to take all the spaces out of that. The words all start with capital letters, though. This is kinda my only shot with such little interest, and what interst I have only being a definate maybe. Ah well, this sunday if I don't pick anyone else up.

now that i think about it i kinda want to do a psz and pso thing and maybe add psu and btw i voted for some original idea then thot of this (i guess this counts as that)