Ok, I am a redria humar, and I used the magcell 502 on my previous mag (forgot name (bhe...sumthin - stats 120/200/26/92/22/60). It turned into a Soniti mag (green text) and looks like a rabbit on one side.

Apparently, when you start boss fight it gives you shifta and deband and invincibility for 2-3(?) minutes. Also, walking around sometimes it would cast shifta on me. The boss fight casts seem 100% as it happened 3 out of 3 so far.

If there's more, I will let you know.

It aslo gave my character invincibility when in yellow, two out of two times.

Man, forget god/battle, this thing is cool.

Yes, very cool. The MAG faq only lists the most basic of helping effects. High level MAGs of various types do plenty of other things. For instance, most Hunters don't think of putting a whole lot of effort into raising MIND. This is sad because the Hunter MAGs of high "MINDedness" are quite useful. All of them can offer invincability at any of the different activation times (Boss, Critical, ect.). It's not 100%, but it's up there. I got invincable at least once every level or so, and NOT from earning a photon charge.

It seems that the greatest value of the truely rare MAG is how it can support you. Like you said your's seems to give you Shifta for no real reason at all, i find that pretty impressive.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Xaken on 2001-02-22 16:25 ]</font>