Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Title says it all. Mine was (believe it or not) when a whole bunch of kids made a base-like thing in the words (the words on the other apartment complex's side) So that inspired me and my friends to make one on our side. After about a year (when it was finished). We had a big war. We had paintball guns, balloons filled with yellow die (so we could see them better), BB guns, some flash bang fireworks. We started like at 8:00 P.M. so it was getting dark. When it did we used the flash banger. We were playing till all our parents came for us. Unfortunaltely we lost but it was FREAKEN AWSOME

hahah I messed up. we built it in the WOODS not the words . hahahaha

I'm still lonely! Talk to me, please!
    California, in the land of milk and cigarettes

Life is meant to be non-stop fun. It serves no other purpose than to be a non-stop rollercoaster of fun and joy.

But, ever since we evolved, that's a rare occurrence.

But my whole life is my favorite moment.

EDIT: Typo demons, leave my fingers!

EDIT: I give up...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-07-21 02:19 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-07-21 02:20 ]</font>

Evolution is horribly overrated.

Most fun... Hehehe, probably when someone picked Nori Nori Nori while I was at the arcade waiting for my turn to play Dance Dance Revolution, and I stood there and did the Para Para routine for it. ^_^v That was really fun! Even if people did stare at me. I don't care, Para Para is fun. XD Kind of hard to do it in public, though. Gotta lose your inhibitions first. ^_-;

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

I'm still lonely! Talk to me, please!
    California, in the land of milk and cigarettes

On 2003-07-21 03:12, Ian-KunX wrote:
    Evolution is horribly overrated.

Most fun... Hehehe, probably when someone picked Nori Nori Nori while I was at the arcade waiting for my turn to play Dance Dance Revolution, and I stood there and did the Para Para routine for it. ^_^v That was really fun! Even if people did stare at me. I don't care, Para Para is fun. XD Kind of hard to do it in public, though. Gotta lose your inhibitions first. ^_-;
    Dance Dance Revolution, curse that infernal machine! It's first mistake was replacing the Tetris machine at my once favorite arcade (and I had spent more money on that one Tetris machine, than everyone on earth has spent on DDR). And my hatred for that cursed machine has increased quite a bit over the years.

I just don't see whats so fun about it, nor can I see why the arcade owner decided to nix the Tetris Machine when that defunct old Mappy goes forever unplayed gaining dust sitting 3 machines away from the DDR machine.

Tetris>Everything

EDIT: Added something, and changed stuff.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-07-21 03:31 ]</font>

A certain church trip I go on every year. If anyone here knows the significance of the words "Youth Conference", they'll know what I'm talking about (RULDS2?). More fun in two nights than you would think physically possible.

sitting on the couch with my 3 best friends: Coke, Pringles, and Wavebird

PSOW poll:
    WTF ?? NEVER leave PSO !!

On 2003-07-21 01:44, MegamanX wrote:
    Title says it all. Mine was (believe it or not) when a whole bunch of kids made a base-like thing in the words (the words on the other apartment complex's side) So that inspired me and my friends to make one on our side. After about a year (when it was finished). We had a big war. We had paintball guns, balloons filled with yellow die (so we could see them better), BB guns, some flash bang fireworks. We started like at 8:00 P.M. so it was getting dark. When it did we used the flash banger. We were playing till all our parents came for us. Unfortunaltely we lost but it was FREAKEN AWSOME
    awesome. we had wars like that. we'd build DEEP caverns in the huge piles of dirt next to our houses. Unfortunatly the only thing that we could use was dirtclods. ouch -_-

Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

My Voice Camp vacation I just got back from. Sure, we had to work for about 6+ hours, but it was during recreation that all the real fun started. We bowled, ice skated, played volleyball, ate, drank, and became merry. And all the conversations after light's out and during our meals were fun.
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.

wow, I wish I could remember my most fun time ever doing shtuff. oh well, but I'm sure it was with my friends and had something to do with a fight scene in Toys R Us, light sabres, boobies, and a camera. ^o^ ah, good times, good times.