Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

As a Euro PSOX player I'm welcomming these patches

My thery

By taking out the duping bug, ppl that already have the rare items will now not give them up so easily. Meaning the ppl that just want rare items will no longer wish to play PSO online after the trial two months are up. Leaving just the legit players online, also anyone that gets the game after these patches will have to play 100% legit no matter what.

Reason being for this is I beleave most ppl want these dupes and hacked items as quickly as possible while they still have free access online, once they're free time is up, they will just finish the game offline and then get rid of it.

What I think they should really do is after the patch all accounts that are logged online would be wiped clean of all items. This would indeed piss the legits off however, if they were truly legit, it wouldn't be a great loss to them as the rare items would be easily gotten again. Everyone that wasn't legit will have to get the items the 'hard way' like everyone else, and if they don't want to then I ask: Whats the point of buying a game if you are not going to play it fully?

Japanese Anime Trooper

i know how u feel about it i play EUR xbox aswell but there will always be hackers out there hacking weapons you wont get away from it ppl have mod chips and AR so i dun think patches would get rid of em they might do im not sure but i think it more likely they cant

On 2003-07-22 03:46, GJ wrote:
    As a Euro PSOX player I'm welcomming these patches

My thery

By taking out the duping bug, ppl that already have the rare items will now not give them up so easily. Meaning the ppl that just want rare items will no longer wish to play PSO online after the trial two months are up. Leaving just the legit players online, also anyone that gets the game after these patches will have to play 100% legit no matter what.

Reason being for this is I beleave most ppl want these dupes and hacked items as quickly as possible while they still have free access online, once they're free time is up, they will just finish the game offline and then get rid of it.

What I think they should really do is after the patch all accounts that are logged online would be wiped clean of all items. This would indeed piss the legits off however, if they were truly legit, it wouldn't be a great loss to them as the rare items would be easily gotten again. Everyone that wasn't legit will have to get the items the 'hard way' like everyone else, and if they don't want to then I ask: Whats the point of buying a game if you are not going to play it fully?
    And what's the point of releasing a game if you're going to alienate a majority of the people currently paying to play it? Your so-called "solution" would do just that. That would be great if Sega was in the business of catering to people who can only enjoy the game if everyone else plays the way they do, but alas, no. They want to make money.

I dont really think there are a lot of actal hackers out there, you see unlike duping hacking requires a chipped consol, from what i've heard, theres also action reply but i dont think that allows you to dupe or actally hack.

The actal orginal hacked items have only been duped to hell making it seem like these lots of them when they are probly few.

As I said b4 once the power to dupe is gone, ppl will be less likly to give items up

Also in reponce to the post above, yes that way of dealing with it is extream I admit it's highly unlikly thaey would do that, my thery is the logial way. It will take time but getting rid of the bug will seriusly cut down on duping and hacking making more legit players

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GJ on 2003-07-22 04:33 ]</font>

Japanese Anime Trooper

as far as i know u can dupe on action replay but u cant hack weapons im not sure if im right on about action replays not being able to hack weapons but i do know u can dupe on it. but it would be good when they realese the dupe patch over in the EUR servers as they have dun in the US

then if the action reply duping is true then in the next update that is sure to be patched

Japanese Anime Trooper

but could they actually patch that as it aint part of the game coz i think u do it on the pc coz u dun do it while ur in the game like the shop duping

On 2003-07-22 04:28, GJ wrote:
    I dont really think there are a lot of actal hackers out there, you see unlike duping hacking requires a chipped consol, from what i've heard, theres also action reply but i dont think that allows you to dupe or actally hack.

The actal orginal hacked items have only been duped to hell making it seem like these lots of them when they are probly few.

As I said b4 once the power to dupe is gone, ppl will be less likly to give items up

Also in reponce to the post above, yes that way of dealing with it is extream I admit it's highly unlikly thaey would do that, my thery is the logial way. It will take time but getting rid of the bug will seriusly cut down on duping and hacking making more legit players

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GJ on 2003-07-22 04:33 ]</font>
    Not everyone cares about being "legit". You have fun your way, I'll have fun mine. =)

On 2003-07-22 05:00, Obscenity wrote:

Not everyone cares about being "legit". You have fun your way, I'll have fun mine. =)
    Fine, but my point is will you still be willing to pay if you can only get your items thru legit ways?

Many players probly wont pay because online play will no longer give an easy way to get the rare items.

I'm disbuting the fact that everyone should play legit, I'm just saying will they still play if they have to play legit

Japanese Anime Trooper

may i ask what do u call legit do u call legit as in not having hacked % or just dupeing? coz no one knows if stuff is non legit unless they have very high high % and u cant tell if stuff is dupeed or not