Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I was thinking of a whole new installment and not just a addon.Here;s is a story line:
    Pioneer 2 completes its mission on finding pioneer 1.
    In the rescue of pioneer something very wrong happened.When pioneer 1 ways being resuced, the lifeforms of ragol detonated the planet and causing pioneer 1 to be destoryed and pioneer 2 extremly damaged.The Mission was aborted and the nearly destoryed ship returned back to earth.But pioneer 2 did not know it was being followed by the remaining life forms of ragol.The life forms used high tech ships to follow pioneer 2 back to earth.Though pioneer 2 lands safely back on earth,The enemy crashs on the earth.Pioneer 2 sends out the news.Little did the humans know that the enemy was mutating into more powerful forms.Now earth must prepare to fight to counter the invasion and save earth

Japanese Anime Trooper

damn those lifeforms must be damn brainy to fly high tech ships who would thought a booma would be able to fly a ship ^_^ lol

If not a booma a robot

I like it! but it would be sweet if they did kinda like a resident evil thing and made the monsters board the p2 ship and then creat a hive in which they started mutating within p2. And then have all these cool levels with creepy enviroments and then the they land on earth to kick their ass and then the final level is the HIIIIVE!

A Happy Chappy

I thought that PSO wasn't related to Earth... I seem to remember it being called something else...

Ooo!Phantasy Star Online:SPACE INAVDERS!

LOL LMAO man everything Rick says makes me luagh behind this screen.

Am I the only frickin' person in the world that realizes that Survival Horror genre games SUCK EXTRAORDINARY AMOUNTS OF ASS! I'm actually kinda partial to the Resident Evil Series though, not saying that some survival horror games aren't acceptable, but I would be content to never witness the creation of another survival horror style game. For saying that PSO should "...it would be sweet if they did kinda like a resident evil thing..." you are now deemed a blasphemer. Too bad I really have no say in anything, so I'll be the only one that thinks so.

Only survivor horror games I like have to be the Resident Evil and Silent Hill Series.

Descendent of Darkness

Didn't you know the reason there going to Ragol because the Earth blew up or something because of pollution and war and crap...