Writeing an e-mail to Microsoft about PSOX,they maintain the servers so I have a duty as a player if they encounter a problem I have to report it:

I'm reporting a problem in Phantasy Star Online Episode I&II. It's a bout a bug that users can use to crash other players clients (the game itself) before they enter the lobby in the Ships. When the player enters a lobby and when the game is about go into a lobby the game crashes because during the process of the person going to the lobby the persons that are already in the lobby can send a "Word Select" message to the person before the person actully enters the lobby and then when it does that the victim game crashes forcing the victim to turn off the game restart and when the save file is loaded he'll find out that their unequiped items are lost. And there's also some stablity issues in the game;when you connect to a actual game in the client (PSO Ep.I&II) it works well little lag, 97% smoothness. But when you enter a lobby,you'll realise that the game is not stable when you: Enter a lobby after exiting the game through the lobby teleporter in Pioneer 2(Episode modes I&II), transporting block to block by using the "Information Center" in the lobbies and the game alos crashes when you enter a game and during the time you'll see the flashing lights when the game is loading, the game will 10% of the time crashes and the music will be like a broken record forcing the player to restart the system.

Most of the Xbox Live games except this one have been very stable, and this might be a stablity issue. Please,I want it to resloved ASAP,thank you.

--Jkid

I hope MS would read this.