View Poll Results: I had a good idea. As you know, HUcast and RAcast cant use techniques. So, I thought maybeit would b

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thats a rubbish idea!!!

6 50.00%
  • Brilliant Idea

2 16.67%
  • I wouldn't care...

4 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Good idea!

I had a good idea. As you know, HUcast and RAcast cant use techniques. So, I thought maybeit would be a good idea if they could learn better attacks. To do this they would have to find Programs like 'Program: Double Kick'. Which would allow them to do a 2 kick combo etc. And the Lobby animations could be used. This would only be used by Android characters.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atley on 2003-07-25 13:41 ]</font>

Any Views?

God
    I don't know, but it is really dark down here...

I wouldnt care. I don't like androids. Can't even heal themselves during a battle...

That would be an unfair adavantage for droids.

You may ask the Guru three questions.

What they really need to do is add a skill set to the androids, much like in PS4. Failing that, would it have killed them to give the droids some resta traps, like the ones in the caves?

PSO Assassin

What do you bloody mean they cant heal themselves. I heal myself all the time. Its Called DIAMATES. Ohh you run out. I never run out. I either find them on the ground or go back to town and buy them

Being able to set traps in ultimate and using better attacks would make the characters too unbalanced.

On 2003-07-25 13:48, Arutha wrote:
    I wouldnt care. I don't like androids. Can't even heal themselves during a battle...
    I hate you. Androids can heal them selfs. Mates'. And we make up in str but that is a good idea if you were to play as an android then you would relize being an android can suck. On bosses if you ran out of healing items you would be screwed. Oh ya, that hate you part was a little harsh sorry lol.

If you can't beat a boss before you run out of 'mates, buy some Star Atomizers. If you still can't beat the boss... you're fired. Go make a FO, you don't deserve to be an Android.

If I saw a robot doing kung fu, I'd piss bolt, maybe something like advancing to doing 4 hits instead of three, but still, that be an unfair advantage.