Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i remember hearing somewhere that if you fought a boss but died, if you go back and fight again, it will be weaker than before because of the damage u inflicted.

if this is true, it should be easy to defeat any boss as long as you have enough time to spare, since i put in 100 hours offline that is no biggy.

also, does this mean its possible to defeat a boss solely on its first phase my dying before the second but coming back to finish the job?

PSO Assassin

I know for a FACT that Dark Flaz on Hard gains EVERY single one of his hit points back, the next time you face him after dying. I would assume that all bosses reset themselves likewise.

it just makes sense that the bosses in a game like this would regen completly. for instance if you fail to vol opt and you go back, you still have to clear the screens again
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

I know for a fact it is not true........remember back to the days when the dragon was a force to be reckoned with???? I thought this was the case too, but even after I died and died he still would get me at the same point.

oh well, i'll just have to level up some more boring times until my force is strong enough to kill vol opt. i know i'm a wuss... level 31 and can't win on normal.. most of the guides to vol opt say you need to be 'at least lvl 15', then again maybe that means hunter lvl15 and hence slightly more than 170HP. I suppose most people dont play as a force on their frist time thru and so know the boss patterns when they finally approach it on force..
    thanks for the replies tho, stopped me taking hours to do nowt.

PSO Assassin

My first time through is as a FOnewm...talk about no hps...I'm level 53 and have a whopping 260 hps!!!! I can now survive being hit by the Dragon on normal!!!!

Oh...that's off the subject, but Forces are a bit on the tougher side...especially if you can't get online. If you could get online, I could give you a ton of stuff you could use that would help considerably in your adventures.

Until then, I'm guessing it's gonna be rather slow leveling up for you...especially at 10k experience per level...

Also...I finally fought Vol Opt offline last night. His first form is cake...the second form however...gave me a run for the money at my level! I'm dreading my time to fight him again to unlock the ruins. Then I have to fight Dark Falz...ugh...

Lamalas

Whitill

53 FOnewm

Puck-09, Cordelia-03

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Lamalas on 2001-03-20 14:19 ]</font>

(Offtopic)
    It'd be funny while you regain your strength from hospital, Dard Halz summons his private nurse to regain his hp and tp as well.

I couldn't beat dfalz on vhard until well after lvl 80 with my fonewearl... it really was depressing, especially because i can do it with a hunter thats fully 30 lvls lower...

good luck!

Rappy Hunter

Well, I started with a HUmar and got him to level 25 and accidently deleted him, then restarted with a HUcast, and now he is level 48. I must say, I had no problem defeating anything on norm offline. I am in caves now on hard, and I am still getting though with ease. As it goes for Lamalas. Yes he has very litte Hp, but he kicks ass when it comes to healing you. He will help you. We always run together, if ya want to get on tonight, and need some help we will be on Cordelia block 3..the team name is always knights, and the pass is always butter. Don't go spreading that around. We might can help you with some weapons or whatever else you need. Me and Lamalas are Real Life friends. If you ever get an adapter for you monitor so you can hook your DC up to it. Have a friend come over with his DC and hook it up to the t.v. have two phone lines and the fun never stops. No need for keyboards We spent numerous hours in the Ruins on V.Hard..screaming HEAL HEAL!!! Just thought I would share my thoughts...once again, if you need some help...we will be on tonight, proably untill about 3 in the a.m. eastern time..I will anyway

Peace

<font color="red"> Arsenal <font color="blue"> Level 48 <font color="green"> HUcast

<font color="yellow"> Lyon Heart <font color="pink">Level 8 <font color="orange">

Rappy Hunter

Well, I started with a HUmar and got him to level 25 and accidently deleted him, then restarted with a HUcast, and now he is level 48. I must say, I had no problem defeating anything on norm offline. I am in caves now on hard, and I am still getting though with ease. As it goes for Lamalas. Yes he has very litte Hp, but he kicks ass when it comes to healing you. He will help you. We always run together, if ya want to get on tonight, and need some help we will be on Cordelia block 3..the team name is always knights, and the pass is always butter. Don't go spreading that around. We might can help you with some weapons or whatever else you need. Me and Lamalas are Real Life friends. If you ever get an adapter for you monitor so you can hook your DC up to it. Have a friend come over with his DC and hook it up to the t.v. have two phone lines and the fun never stops. No need for keyboards We spent numerous hours in the Ruins on V.Hard..screaming HEAL HEAL!!! Just thought I would share my thoughts...once again, if you need some help...we will be on tonight, proably untill about 3 in the a.m. eastern time..I will anyway

Peace

<font color="red"> Arsenal <font color="blue"> Level 48 <font color="green"> HUcast

<font color="yellow"> Lyon Heart <font color="pink">Level 8 <font color="orange"> HUmar