Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Addiction-er of PSO

Ok, and that's not the only thing...

1) When I battle with the Ruins boss, it seems like there's "faces" on the ground after everything goes dead.... are they faces...? Of whom..?

2) I didn't get to see Rico, only being in normal)... but still, the pic on the site... WHAT HAPPENED?! Gahhh!!! Stupid storyline (I'm a sucker for those kinds of things)

.... Enigma.... Rico... my head...

..... Um, one more thing before I resume my bloody head-banging: after I manage to beat the boss, should I go for EP 2, or re-do EP 1 with Hard, or EP 2 with hard?

Thanks guys...

*Bam! Bam! Bam! ..... thud.*

-Nazo

My opinion is to skip Ep 2 until ULT (though you may hunt a Rare or two from Vhard). The enemies are tough, give very little experience (compared to moving on in difficulty level) and the rare finds leave a lot to be desired. If you care to find out the storyline, come back to Normal EP2 after beating Hard Ep 1, then breeze through and beat Olga Flow. You'll level up much faster, and save yourself a lot of trouble.

Phanatic

It's best to do Episode II after having beaten Episode I on the same difficulty level. It's more of a challenge then, and more fun.

Play Episode II after you beat Episode I in the next difficulty. Or play only until you unlock the Seabed, as the Boss of Episode II is extreamly tough. My brother and I were in our 40s before we took on Olga Flow in Normal single offline, thanks to beating Hard mode, and still had extream difficulty beating him. Maybe that was because we were still figuring out the moves, but he's still tough.

Just play it whenever. In tandem with ep1, before ep1, after ep1, whatever. Olga Flow really isn't that hard... But yeah, ep2 deserves a good serious play-through. By yourself, of course, so you can actually get the story.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Ian's just saying that because you get to spend so much time with Elly in Ep2.

Phanatic

Nothing wrong with that. I love Elly.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

I know if you're a skilled player *beams proudly *, you can take down Olga Flow on Normal at say... level 19? ^___^ It's quite hard though o.x

well the faces could b the faces of the ppl from pioneer 1 mayb...its all way to confusing. I assume rico is dead b/c u never get 2 talk 2 her and a red band drops but who knows....Mayb they want you make up your own ending or never know just to make u mad

On 2003-07-28 15:35, dropslash wrote:
    Ian's just saying that because you get to spend so much time with Elly in Ep2.
    I've got a notion that I should be beating you savagely for that. >P

*stabs Elly until she dies, then uses a Moon Atomizer on her and does it again*

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.