Rare Hunter

Ok, as the title says, i'm a viridia, and all I seem to get are ranger weps! ;-;

I'm currently trying to nab me an Agito 1975 from a Tollaw... and being the moron I am, I accidently beat all the forest quests w/o getting one... or two...

Do any of you have one? If so, how many Tollaws did it take you to get one? I'm doing forest runs... but... with only 3 tollaws, it'll take forever >.<

And my lvl 116 HUmar can't handle the mines yet >.<

------------

Should I work my way to the ruins, and beat Falz, then beat the other quests? Or should I not press my luck, and level up a bit more?

My equipment:

Main Wep: Delsabers Buster +9 <-Got it 2 days ago
    Back-up: Red Sword +16 <-got it yesterday morning ^.^
    Shield: Shield of Delsaber
    Armor: Holiness Armor
    -Master/Ability
    -Master/Ability
    -Master/Ability
    -Master Ability
    Nidra (lvl 200; 18/100/18/64)

Also, my guy is maxed out on all materials except HP ones...

You could go through several hundred Tollaws before you ever see a sign of the Agito. I'd say that if you really want it, to work your way into the Ruins and work on clearing all the quests.

Me viridia.
    I go it wid me Oran a while ago though.

The Master of Dark Matter

Yeah, I have killed hundreds of Tollaws with nothing to show for it. If you are looking for one off the normal map, it could take literally forever to get it. I agree with Kalonera. Finish the quests and go back later.

Yeah..good luck getting an Agito off a Tollaw. I've killed..so..many..so many of those !)*#&@$^)#*&$#ing things, and nothing, not even a Photon Drop.

I highly suggest either..beating all the quests on that difficulty, or making another character that gets one from say..Pal Rappy, and then do that Fake in Yellow quest, and go into Multiplayer or online or whatever and trade it to yourself. (I also seem to find nothing but Meteor Smashes and Final Impacts from..everything..sdal;fkj)

Also, if I were to go into multi-mode, offline, with let's say..a Final Impact or something I wanted to give my Ranger. Even though he can't use it now, could I still be able to give it to him? Like..drop it and then pick it up? Would that work..or would it remove the items if I quit/saved, etc.?

It works, you can just drop it and pick it up with your ranger. I have a question about MP offline as well. When I make a game with my Oran, and I'm just playing and killing with my Redria, what items will drop, the ones for Oran or for Redria?

On 2003-07-29 11:37, ctrl wrote:
    It works, you can just drop it and pick it up with your ranger. I have a question about MP offline as well. When I make a game with my Oran, and I'm just playing and killing with my Redria, what items will drop, the ones for Oran or for Redria?
    Whatever ID player 1 is, that will will be the section ID it uses for drops for all chars in that game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-07-29 11:43 ]</font>

Who ever is in the player one slot is considered the game maker. So you are playing his game, and it's his ID that determines the drops. If redria is in player one slot, you'll find redria rares.

Also for 10, if you just beat all the quests, you can go back and do them over and over again as many times as you like. This is usually the easiest way to hunt for stuff with offline quests. Plus it's easy to move onto your next item once you get the first one you're looking for.

Rare Hunter

On 2003-07-29 11:46, Guntz348 wrote:
    Also for 10, if you just beat all the quests, you can go back and do them over and over again as many times as you like. This is usually the easiest way to hunt for stuff with offline quests. Plus it's easy to move onto your next item once you get the first one you're looking for.
    Don't you have to at least be at lvl 120 to stand a chance against Falz ult?

Also... i'm really running low on scape dolls.... stupid Ob lillies .v.

When I find more, i'll follow all the advice. Thanks! =^.^=