View Poll Results: Hey All. I Need A cast of characters for a Whoop ass Comic Idea. It is up To you all to give me some

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • whole lot of lovin.

2 10.00%
  • kill kill kill

0 0%
  • laugh, laugh ha ha ha

0 0%
  • Drama & stuff

1 5.00%
  • Big Explosions that go boom

1 5.00%
  • Lot of Death

0 0%
  • Blood, Guts, Decapitation

2 10.00%
  • A whole lot of weird shiznit

3 15.00%
  • Screw it toss all of it in

11 55.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hey All. I Need A cast of characters for a Whoop ass Comic Idea. It is up To you all to give me some characters and ideas to work with and yes all of your names will be fetured on the all mighty credits page. Make your character a star. And if you like Evil join in. this comic will contain all character classes and you will be put into groups depending on section ID. but if your evil Screw section Id. You Can buddy up with a fellow evildoer of pso and kill stuff.

the story takes place 9 years after Falz. The refugees of pioneer 2 have safely inhabited the planet Ragol and are living a happy life. The Main Character of the story is a roug Humar named Aaron Strata. Aaron is an orphen whose Parents were lost in the chaos that happend during the the evacuation from the planet Algol. with no parents and an unknown past aaron is all alone in a world that is new to him. As he grows older he becomes stronger from all of his struggles and fights. He is taken in by an assasin guild and raised as an assilent. He is trained to kill without mercy and show no emotion but he than becomes stronger and leaves the guild who later on in the story comes for him. the rest is still being thought of.

I would really love it if ou would join. this comic would be a great addition to my other lines of artistic work. you can vote on the type of contents of the comic and your Ideas will be taken in to great consideration. Thank you.

Hey, man, if you need ANY help with a storyline, or characters, I can make as many as you want up for you. Just PM if you think it's cool, ok?

Remember, characters can be found in the Character Bank. Use that, or have people point you to their profiles in there. I'll leave this thread open for ideas for the fanwork, but any posting of character profiles, and it'll be locked.

Gate open!
    A place so far away yet so close at hand...

this site needs a fan comic section

I'd love to be in it, of course. Please check my character out to see if he'll fit. He's near the beginning of the Character Bank.

I have a good and an evil character that you can use. They're both in the Character Bank.

You can use my character if you want.

Character Bank - Page 1, look for my post.

Thanks

master of THE AWESOMEPANTS

hey I'd be glad to help with anything like Storyline or characters... one of my characters is on Page 1 of character Bank I think... I spose I could always make another character... *ponders*

Slash

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SlashEdgewind on 2003-08-07 14:08 ]</font>

Gardian of the Heavens

Yep i sure would like to be in it. My character is on the character/s blank, page 1 or 2.

I'd like you to use any of my characters in the character Bank, please. Pm me if you do and who you used. Thanks