well, this will probably be mostly for mods and such to answer, so my first question is simple, is it possible to change my password, and if so how?, aand second question is... I created an account about 6 or 7 months ago under the username CrimsonII, but I completely forgot the pass, and the email it was under is one that I no longer use, or can use any longer, so if possible I'd like my username changed from CrimsonII4 to CrimsonII, thanks for any help in advance, and sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but it seemed the most logical at the time

U can change ur password at Sega.com , under the edit password.

However...since u dont have that e-mail u used to register anymore, i think the only way is to call them^.^

good luck man!!

On 2003-08-06 09:13, Tenton wrote:
    U can change ur password at Sega.com , under the edit password.

However...since u dont have that e-mail u used to register anymore, i think the only way is to call them^.^

good luck man!!
    I think you misread that - I think it's refering to this site in particular, and thus this is a situation for the staff of the board, them having the powers and all that.

And, this is just personal experience talking, unless you can _prove_ that you're that user, I doubt that they'll do the switch/give you your origional account's access.

well, Kat's right, I was talking about this site in particular, and also the only proof I have, is when I last posted using that other userID, which was about 6 months ago, probably long enough that that account would've become inactive at most places, also I still have the email address that I had used at the time, or rather I know what it was, and I figured out how to change my password earlier today