Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

... this game looks SOOOO cool. I dunno y people say its gunna suck. I like the whole hero and dark side... Just like sonic and the default names. I think i'm gunna stick with them. Well I guess I'd have to if you couldn't name them but still. They would probably come with a good ID for the class. I can't decide who I'd be. Its either The Hero Side RAmar, or the Darkside HUmar. for some reason the Dark HUmar reminds me of Siefer (ff and I'd probably keep them in they're default looks 2. and its going to be full out RPG instead of Action/rpg (which is still cool) what if like you could take your epi 1&2 character and like... load it on 3 yeah right.... anyway, what do you think PSO III will be like ?

I have the trial and I can say that this game is pretty damn good and it may end up being the best PSO yet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MajorLocke on 2003-08-10 15:22 ]</font>

You have the trial? Is it better than episodes 1&2? Even though the gameplay is turn-based? (I think)

Well, the game is only in beta form, and obviously it doesn't have everything the final version will have, but in terms of gameplay it's like a breath of fresh air from previous PSO games.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MajorLocke on 2003-08-10 15:29 ]</font>

BATMAN!!!!!!!!

How do you get the trial?

I got it from Play-Asia and it included a coupon to get the full Japanese version for free (have to pay shipping though).

I think it looks pretty cool from what I've seen, but I hate the fact that just because it's a card game people don't like it.

BATMAN!!!!!!!!

To me the whole card game idea is really stupid, I have seen many movies of the game and it looks dumb to me but that is just me.

I've always been into card games and I've always understood them to the fullest so this game should be pretty easy for me....I hope.

i think its gona suck the turn based card thing still hasent sold me plus i like teaming up more then fighting each other