Well, alot of you have already said that you've had troubles this week playing online. I still cannot join online games, and half of the time cannot change blocks without getting booted. Is this just how its gonna be, or is this still a problem with everybody?

BTW, I live in a really really small town, my ISP is not very good, but its the only one we have. I can never connect at over 33.6 kbps and I think that is most of the problem.

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Earlier in the week I was having lots of troubles. The last two days have been good for me though. It seems I could pretty much expect about one disconnect every 4 hour, which is not bad at all. When I was having trouble it was always when joining games. Did you have the same trouble before last week? I guess it could be your ISP. I live to in a very, very, very, small town. I'm lucky to even have a local ISP. It's not too bad though, with an average connection speed of about 44 kbps. Ya ya I know thats pokey as hell, but like I said...boonies! Maybe we need one of those satilight dishes.

I never had trouble like this before this week. After Monday I haven't been able to do anything online. Before, it was occasionaly laggy, with some dissconnects, but I could almost always get online and play without major lag.