Skilled Fighter

Hmm, I was thinking...this Japanese langauge in the trial. Do you think they will have full english in the final version? I'm having my doubts now, as if you look at the cards, they are all in Japanese, so wouldnt it be a right bastard to re-do them all in English.

Just a thought.

as all the other PSO versione, the trial was only in japanese but the fianl version (JP version) have multi-languages, then I think that the final version have multi-languages, also because I think that the US and PAL version are a copy of the origianl JP version (except any options as internet and modem)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Da_Jue on 2003-08-20 15:54 ]</font>

It's a shame they didn't put english in the trial.

Maybe a solution will arise this weekend...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sappharad on 2003-08-21 15:54 ]</font>

It will be. Because all versions of the game will still be recognized as pre-set languages as before. Same word-select as before, but redone for PSO3 purposes.

Trust me

Dont worry about it

I played both of my friend's Yu-Gi-Oh GBA games, and I think the card pics were in little Japanese writing... so...
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

ign have a movie where cards have english name BOOMA : PP

Owner of the almighty n00b bat

Yea, the final version WILL have different language options. It would be kind of stupid for ST to release PSO Ep.3 only in Japanese in non-Japanese speaking countries, eh?

Sappharad, whaddya mean when you said "hopefully a solution to this will arise this weekend"?

Sappharad, whaddya mean when you said "hopefully a solution to this will arise this weekend"?
    You didn't catch that the screenshot I posted was in english?

I've released an AR code to switch the game into what's done of english mode. It's only about 20% translated. Although the code isn't harmful, I wasn't sure if I should post it here, since it sounds like you're against ANY codes, so I didn't.

You can find it on GSCentral's Nintendo forums... Wont post the URL to the thread unless it's deemed ok.

Owner of the almighty n00b bat

Ah, I see. I thought that it was a screenshot that normally had english in it, i've seen some in other places already, without a code. But that's pretty darn cool. I'd think it should be posted here, it's not harmful in anyway, it doesn't allow cheating, but you never know what the mods are gonna say.