Thread: WOW!

Veteran Fighter

So im here at work just checking out what I missed this weekend on the boards...

4 FREAKIN PAGES!!! Yes I had to go back 4 pages just to get back to where I was on Fri when I left work. There were a few threads that made it out alive I see, like the Miss PSO one, lol.

SO, how was everyone's weekend? I had a blast wish it was longer. Friday night I went out with my sorta on off girlfriend and her sister and her husband (I hate double dates)
    Saturday morning I worked on my Car. Put new breaks, plugs, oil change, oh yeah fun stuff, lol.

Round 2 o'clock buddy calls and says everyone is coming over and hooking up for a network, LAN PARTY!!! For those of you who are console only, you have never enjoyed the thrill of a Computer Network gaming experiance.

I think we tore up everything under the sun, Halflife, Unreal Tournament, Dungeon Keeper 2, Red Alert 2, and Star Trek Elite Force.

First time I played Elite Force, well it rocks I almost like it better than Q3, some things about it I do, they did that engine proud. Red Alert would have been funner but for some reason one of the guys kept gettin dumped half way though, so we didnt know what was up.

*Slurps another big heap of coffee*

well im done mumbleing, got a few hours of PSO in on Sun, but I mostly played the single player in Elite Force, that game is fun

P.S. If Spy or Danger Girl read this, I just hope everything is kewl, I sorta caught some of the other thead and I wasnt sure if Spy was kidding or not, I just dont like to see friends mad at each other.

I am not kidding.

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

*sob*

Veteran Fighter

Well hun, Ryiko is too young to go to the bar wit ya...but Jesanda is quite the drinker Let tell some sab sob gurl stories together.