I read a thread posted a few weeks ago saying that the servers changed to stop one duping method. The result of the change stopped people from sending thier characters to themselves through email in case of the bsod because the times were different. Anyways, I reached level 100 two days ago, and this PK thing has been annoying the hell out of me. I've gotten 4 theats from losers in the past two days alone. I was wondering if I saved my character to another VMU, and say i was Pked and my character was corrupted, could I just reload my character from the second VMU?

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

Ambrai found a way to do it. It might be in the news section. You can also try looking for it in old threads.

Also PK won't corrupt you.

Well other than PK, I heard that people can give you BSODs and corrupt you save files.

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

I don't think they can corrupt your files. I do know that is someone does the normal PK (not death) while your in a tp, you will freeze. It happened to me, but I think it was because I was typing. It didn't corrupt my file, I just lost my un-equiped items.