Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i'm thinking of making a xbox radio talk show. it's going to be funny as hell. we're going to do impressions of celebritys and pretened we're interviewing them. we did some thing like this and everyone loved it except for one ----- named black ice it was funny as hell. i'll tell more about what we did later. we'll anyway i want to know what people think of it, if you guys love the idea then i'll do, if you hate the idea i'll still do it and show how funny i am.

*edit by Abdur*
    Read the forum rules, watch what you say on the forum. Verbal warning for the offensive word. =

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2003-08-23 23:38 ]</font>

......no........

Like a Hobo on a Ham Sandwich

And this is why I don't play PSO for XBox...

Didn't PSOW do this already?

On 2003-08-23 23:12, Reenee wrote:
    Didn't PSOW do this already?
    I beleive PSOW did have radio shows...long, long ago. >_<

...even I have my own radio shows made up, click mah avatar. o-O

Err...good luck I guess?
    Look, he did it again.

But my radio show is diffrent. I don't interview people who play pso or anything like that. my radio show is just to make people laugh. i'm gong to have celebs on my show. (not really i'm just doing the best impressions i can for them and i'm kinda good at it,you should hear me do mike tyson and danny devito) and it's not going to be on a website it's only for pso xbox players and i'll probably do it every saturday. i have and example of what it will be like. me, my brother, and my cousin did something like it but we were just trying to make fun of the john walsh show and it turned out to be something completely diffrent. i'll post l8er of what we did with the john walsh show. i'm telling you people thought it was so funny we now have people mailing us so we can do something like that again. just ask a guy named Fox Trot, he's a fan. but when i post what we did it probably won't be as funny as when we atually said it because i don't remember wha we exactly said that night and you need to hear the impression of the celebs we did, my famous impression was danny devito.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: crazy_latino2 on 2003-08-23 23:50 ]</font>

On 2003-08-23 23:37, ABDUR101 wrote:
    I beleive PSOW did have radio shows...long, long ago. >_<
    I believe it was this link, that used to be in the essential links section, down the left side of the site.

if u r gunna do that lame radio thing then for god sake dont do it in a main lobby or nething. im on gc but im guessing that if every1 tried summing like that than there would be no peace...

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

seeing as how i hate lsitening to poeple on xbox ill have to pass.

I'm still lonely! Talk to me, please!
    California, in the land of milk and cigarettes

I had plans to do something like this (it was mainly just a way of plugging my band every chance I got). But I lost track of that... Meh