PSO Assassin

This is really beginning to piss me off! Since that video came out comfirming that PK'ing was possible everyone wants to know how to do it. It's ripping the seams of PSO that much more, soon there wont be anything left! Get this, today on the Trades board, I saw someone offering items so they could learn the PK technique! I'm totally astonished, I think in this case the moderators need to step in and destroy these posts, because it's eventually going to ruin it for all of us! Allot of you are going to take a neutral stand on this, but don't get mad when you're out playing one day and *BOOM* you're taken down by the Resta of Death. We need to stand together I guess, I mean who can you trust nowadays?

Mercenary for Hire

I've not been subjected to the PK yet... I hope i never am, the only one you can trust is yourself really, you could have it done any time really... If anyone knows a way to block it then i want to know!

Rappy Hunter

GRRRRR, this pk thing really sucks. It's happened to me 3 times all ready and i've lost good stuff because of it. What am i supposed to do? Only play when ppl i know are on. This used to be fun to meet new ppl and play for awhile, now i can't even do that. with BSOD and FSOD what's the point in even playing? If any honest ppl want to play let me know, i'm online as Hops, a lv 53 Ramar.