Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

After playing pretty much exclusivly on Puck/09 and seeing the lack of groups at times; I think that we should discuss a new hangout.

Where do you play (server/block) the most?

What times do you play?

Would you move servers if we all decided on a server that wasn't your play server?

What server (not block) would you like to see as the new PSO hangout?

My thoughts are after everyone posts we should choose the server that most play on and decide on a block to make our new home on.

Board lurkers: Please post as well, this is your time to shine
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

I play on Puck 13 mostly.

-Sinteres...

I usually play on Umbriell, and just recently switched to Puck/09 because thats were everyone (most) from this fourm plays and the peeps from EFnet, #pso (mIRC).

Most of the time I play from around 9pm to 4am on weekends, and 4pm to 11pm, with 30-50 minute breaks every so often. =) This game is Everquest, in the future, with guns and sabers.

-Lokey, Trickster of the Underworld, Theif of Rodect Nife.

I tend to play on the Puck server, block 1 or 9 (I think I'm one of the few people who actually plays there). I usually play around 6-10 PM eastern on weekdays, and at scattered intervals during the entire day on weekends. As for servers, I'd go anywhere except the Oberon, too many theives and cheaters. I think if we got the word out more, we could keep Puck Block 9 as the PSO World hangout, but if we had to move, I'd suggest moving to the Cordelia or Umnbriel, they're usually the least crowded in my experience. Did I answer them all?

Miranda 13 is where its at Anytime really

I don't lurk around any one ship/block. I just go where my heart tells me to go to. Actually, I just try to go to the more populated servers/blocks, as trying to find people to play with that are around my level on VHard, isn't that easy.

I'm usually on Puck 09, when I'm online... which hasn't been much recently, as I'm trying to finish this stupid Opening the Sealed Door quest. Keeping Dr. Mome alive's been a real trick without Resta, let me tell you. =P

Oberon 16

The original Drunk FOmarl

Cordelia 1, usually around 2am-5am EST. Yes, I'd be willing to "move" to another ship, so long as it wasn't overrun with idiots.