Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remember some of you the last topic i done concerning my friend beign a Ramar?Well yeah it worked.But just when he went level 39 along with my friends Hucast and my Fomar or Humar depending my likes he started to scream.(Opps forgot to mention that i gave him a mag with 135 POW and 50 DEX).This is unfair he says.Why do we are the worst class in the game?PSO does not need Ramars when a Hucast and a Fomar are the one of the best combos alone.So to make him keep on playing i told him that i would find a Frozen Shooter,and i really did found one.But again he was complaining of how ST screwed the Rangers from Version 2.I then told him to be a Racast but he was itched to hell and said that this is the end for him.What schould i do?

Get him a spread-needle, if that dosen't work he's just whining for no reason at all.

EDIT:Also tell him once they get to ultimate his guy will probably be as good as the FOmar because you have good ATA and the hunters don't

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dbc on 2003-08-29 10:42 ]</font>

If he is really is whining that badly try to obtain a HP from online somewhere and let him use it. then again hell prolly steal all your kills so that might not be such a good idea. otherwise your friend doesnt know squat

Gardian of the Heavens

Sit him down and shout at him till hes deaf. Tell him that RAmars have the highest ATA in the game, they have good techs that an android does not have, and tell him to stick with RAmar because my friend is 1 and hes is very important to the team.

Let him be what he likes to be. It's his fun and his friends don't pay for his HL, plus being able to resta and S/D whenever you want is a nice ability.

Rangers do have lower stats at lower levels but are awesome later on. Even when I ask some forces don't S/D or even J/Z me and the bosses if they did what I asked then ult falz would die so quickly from 9000M. So It's nice to have the techs since you can't always rely on others.

I don't know much about Ramars, but it's not a good feeling when people bash your class. u.u

Yeah let him be what he wants... i have a few friends on my memory cards... They use 7 CHARATERS!
    I have 2x FOnewearls, my RAmar, my HUcast, a HUcaseal, and 2x FOmars.. I Only use 2 and they are in ULTimate. Make sure your frinds have their own GC if they wanna play pso

Sexy... Kinda

if hes whining then sucks for him! i started my RAmar just a couple days ago playing on him every once and a while and hes lvl. 32... he has a red hangun that i found and today i just found a bringers rifle... i dont have to worry about ever missing lol and hell Rangers are fun all hell and they kick ass through th whole game not just at certains parts so if he is whining tell him sucks for him and to make another char if its that big of deal

yeah just tell your friend to make new character if he hates us ramars

RAmars are good. If you can't see any use for them, or how they work, then you don't need to be playing one. It's that simple.

Plus..they get to use all those neat rares you find on your other characters that you can't use!

sit him down slap in the face and tell him to snap out of it!!!!

if he dnt listen keep slappin him!!