Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    U H4EV UB3R 1337 R4R35?!?!

i would get your frozen shooter back off him, then tell him to **** off. who the hell does he think he is.

Descendent of Darkness

tell him to try actually leveling up some..as yuo get to some levels it is fun to be a RAnger..

If he doesnt like the RAmars then oh well. Its his own damn fault that he picked the class in the first place.

KICK THE BABY

Like a Hobo on a Ham Sandwich

RAmars are teh Shit! Man I love em

ya im a RA-anything fan lol

ive found that ramars often get things killed then my mate pip whos a hucasael is left with nothing to kill , as by the time hes gets to the enemys weve ripped em apart (me and my mate daz another Ramar)

RAmars are awesome. I played a quick HS run with a HUmar today, and I actually found it kinda funny. While he was off dueling with one of the regular enemies in the first room, I was taking out the rest of the room with my Needle. The best part is that I was done with four enemies before he was done with that one... and he was using a BKB!

In another game, I actually pretended to be a FO because the FOnewearl in the game... uhh, made me whip out my NOOB symbol chat a few too many times.

My RAmar becomes more useful still because he has so much ATA and his Needle has 30% on hit. Usually, when I'm really desperate, I can paralyze the enemies coming at me. Accuracy also helps with the Frozen Shooter. I've already got more ATA than any of the other classes can potentially have, I believe.

Oh, I'm not quite done though. You know how sometimes you end up with three FOs in a game? Yeah... I can double as a tank if I need to.

RANGER POWER!!!

RAmars are one of the best in the game, mine is extreamly powerful at lvl135 with a yashmincov7000 or my GULD MILLAs I can do enormous damage and can take online ruins enemy in 2 set of combos and forest in 1 combo and with a ATA of only 9 off being maxed hes not far he barly misses even with mech guns and never misses with the yashmincov7000. with a spread needle he can sread the entire room in seconds.

thats true Ramars are one of the best chars, and they can lvl up very quickly, i´m now at lv 154 and i just use a garbage L&K, one light and one heavy blow and all the ultimate monsters bleed like pigs.
    Get urselve a spread and lvl in the sob quest...u cant lvl up faster anywhere (20 mins one run/forrest1&2). RRR

Ramars
    Rule on
    RAgol

ahhh and dont forget to tell ur friend to use Shifta/deband....lol

One is the Lonliest Number -_-

So stupid of him!!! Doesn't he know RAmars have the highest ATA? That means he can equip ranger weapons fastest!! Along with that, he has good ATP to go with it, also techs which help him, and the invaluable resta, which androids don't have!!!!! God, please help this guy!!!!