Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I know, I know, there are already a billion avatars and the likelihood of any more getting added is about the same as finding a legit Parasetic Gene: Flow, but I had nothing better to do. Besides, I really want to see the Elly sprite and the fanart ones as avatars. >_>; I'd use them, even if nobody else did. Please think about it? *gets out bananas for use as bribe money*

Fanart:

Sprites:

Screencaps:

Some of those turned out better than others, meh. I r not l337 at image editing(and .jpgs suck!), especially since Cal doesn't have Photoshop yet(Used PSP8, which in the two hours I've been using it has failed to impress me. I liked 7 better).

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Don't tell me...that's a Rati, right?

On 2003-08-30 20:59, Reenee wrote:
    Don't tell me...that's a Rati, right?
    The one after the Elly one in the screenshots ones? Of course it is. Pastel pink, to be exact. Adorable little thing, in'it?

Weeee

By the way, I like them.

On 2003-07-16 19:57, Guntz348 wrote:
    OK, there was some talk a while ago that the older PS characters may be acceptible as avatars as they fall into the overall story of Phantasy Star and Phantasy Star Online. There are many reference's to the older story lines and characters. Many weapons are named after the older characters such as the Nei's Claws, Rika's Claws, Elysdion was the legandary sword of the series, the pyscho wand was was in PS4 and Rune/Lutz used it, as well as many other things.

I would really like to see the older PS avatars added to the DB for all the PSO players to see and use. This way the people who are getting into the series at PSO can connect to the roots, and the people who have played since the Master System can have a nice piece of nastalgia. So with out furth ado I would like to submit for your approvial the cast's of PSII and PSIV. Mods and admins, please look at these and tell me what you think, and discuss if you can add them to the database. Also any members who like or dislike them, hope you like them though , please tell me what you think of them. They were a bit of work, but it was a labor of love.

And now onto the Avatars,

Phantasy Star II

Phantasy Star IV

And there you have them. Please talk about them and take your time, no need for a rush desision Let me know what you think and I hope you choose to add them to the data base. I should also add that all the artwork is copyright of Sega and or it's subsidiarys. Thank you for your time!

Also if my Image host decides to crap out on me, let me know and I can zip and email them to anyone who wants to see them.
    <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-08-30 22:11 ]</font>

On 2003-08-30 22:09, Getintothegame wrote:
    Weeee

By the way, I like them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-08-30 22:11 ]</font>
    Thanks. I like yours, too. And the PSIV ones Guntz did, as well, since I just started playing that(Haven't played 1-3, which is probably bad since I think the series has slightly more continuity than say, FF, but then, I read the newspaper from the back page foward and read the second half of a continued story first. >_>... I'd like to see those as avvies too. *bribes Mods and hypnotizes them*

hey, i like the mags and the screencaps. and as always, im a fanboy for guntz's old school avi's c'mon!! make them official!!!

Yay! You used my sprites! I love you! ^_^

...You added the one Getintothegame did twice, you know. ^_-;;;

Now the problem is which one to use. *swirly eyes* Yay, new shiny things.

Pointy ears are sexy!

Very nice. Too bad you didn't add more of them, I would've really liked to have the Elly screen cap available