Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello, I have been wondering how many PSO players have characters named after, Robert Jordan's, "Wheel of time" books.

My Aviendha, is named after the Aiel warrior/wise one in training.

Hey, might be fun to have a Wheel of time characters only game.

ps. Yes I know Aviendha's hair should be red.......arrrggghhh!

Official PSO Mommy

Well, my character Nynaeve qualifies here, after Nynaeve Al'Meara, strongest Aes Sedai, a very powerful healer, and ah yes, that long braid she tugs when she gets mad....

Still looking for Lan....I know he's out there somewhere.... *sigh*

LOL! Nynaeve. I may had found a Lan for you. A friend of mine is getting PSO very soon. He wants to make a hunter and name him Lan! The only thing is, he wants to make an android hunter. He says, since Lan is described as looking like he's cut from stone, that metal would suffice. Say hello to your android husband!

*snicker*

I just know you two will get along famously.

Hahahahahaha! (^_^);;;;;;

Veteran Fighter

never even read those before... mines after xenogear star wars and i made up lmnopia myself ain't i smart?

Heee... anyone made a Rand Al'Thor? ^_^ Probably be a force... and he'll have to use one of the agitos... ^_^

Official PSO Mommy

Yeah, I ran into good ol'Rand online way back when.... *grin* I think we spent as much time discussing the books as we did fighting! Ah the intellectual side of PSO....

On 2001-03-30 09:52, Nynaeve wrote:
    Yeah, I ran into good ol'Rand online way back when.... *grin* I think we spent as much time discussing the books as we did fighting! Ah the intellectual side of PSO....
    Heee... ^_^ Did he ever try to break the world? ^_^

Hmmm... well... I wonder if Lanfear will appear anytime...? Or how about Mat... oh wait, that's probably a player thief... ^_^;

Official PSO Mommy

On 2001-03-30 10:04, IceBlink wrote:

Heee... ^_^ Did he ever try to break the world? ^_^

Hmmm... well... I wonder if Lanfear will appear anytime...? Or how about Mat... oh wait, that's probably a player thief... ^_^
    LOL! Not that he mentioned, but he got all upset when we started attacking the dragon boss - ran around screaming something about it being his mascot and that if we didn't stop he'd banish us to The Ways and let Machin Shin finish us off! Just kidding, he was a great person to play with, I was a low level when I met up with him and he helped me alot.

Lanfear - I was just thinking that might be a name I choose if I make another character, but then I'd have even more of a problem being "hit on" when I go online, being so incredibly beautiful....*grin* I think Birgitte will be my next one...hero of legend and story.

LOL! Not that he mentioned, but he got all upset when we started attacking the dragon boss - ran around screaming something about it being his mascot and that if we didn't stop he'd banish us to The Ways and let Machin Shin finish us off! Just kidding, he was a great person to play with, I was a low level when I met up with him and he helped me alot.
    Heh.... Dragon versus Dragon... who is the fake? ^_^;

Lanfear - I was just thinking that might be a name I choose if I make another character, but then I'd have even more of a problem being "hit on" when I go online, being so incredibly beautiful....*grin* I think Birgitte will be my next one...hero of legend and story.
    Heeee... Birgitte is also a popular person too... ^_^;

I think I'll stick with making original characters. ^_^ When I've made 'her' and established relationships, I'll reveal who she is... ^_^

I was thinking of naming my chars, Semirhage or Bela but they didn't give me the right section ids.
    How many books will it take people?