Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran Fighter

Well... I've pretty much had enough.

Now that I've realized certain staff members of PSO World advocate cheating for their own purposes (I should have realized it before... all those arguments with Spy that could have been avoided.) while "officially" stating cheating is bad...

I'm gone. For good.

I'll miss you all terribly. Every one of you has made my time here fun. Whether I agreed with you, fought with you, talked to you, answered your question, or just voted for you in a beauty contest, you made it all worth remembering.

I'll still hang out on Puck 9, and there's always AIM or ICQ if you feel like keeping in touch. If not... well, it was fun while it lasted.

Oh, and Zero101... put a vote in for Ifurita for me as long as the contest is running.

<font color=red>Aww, dun go ~pout~ Well, look for me on Puck 9 so I can get your card <center>

This sucks, you are a really great member, you shouldnt do this. I think you should stay, afterall you were here from the start. Come on, just wait til version 2 comes out, no more dupes, and a much anti-cheater enviornment. Sega has to have learned how to stop this by now, they have gotten pretty far....

If you leave then, I understand why...(talking to you roight now.)

Well Ive never played with you, but enjoyed your posts and the fact you dont post BS. Let me tell you man dont slam the door because Im close behind you. I was going to post a rant but dont have the energy right now.

And anyone named after the egyptian god of the underworld is cool in my book. Take Care

Sorry to see ya go Seut... you seemed to be among the more grounded members of the board.
    I am sure Ifurita will appreciate your vote... consider it cast.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Zero101 on 2001-03-28 18:40 ]</font>

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Seu?!?!?! What happend? What brought this on? You can't leave now, what the hell!?! Oh nooooo! I'll miss all your whinning too much if you leave *sob*

Veteran Fighter

*Ryiko pouts*

"Nooo, dont go you big silly Robot."

*Ryiko wraps her wittle arms around the towering Androids legs*

"I wont let you!"

OOC

I can fully understand your stance Seu and in actuality support your decision. However may I make a point. No matter what the creator, or some of the Mod thinks. This board is made up of a community. "We the people" are what make PSO World...PSO World.

There are many leaders in governments that are corrupt, dishonest, and sometimes we just dont agree on their views. However do we get up and leave the country? No, because we believe in what it stands for, and know their are those good leaders out there who do try to make a differnce.

And in the end no matter what "We the people" are the ones with power, if this board goes down their will be another and perhaps this might be an option.

<font color=red>~latches onto his leg and doesnt let go~ NOOOOOO! I dun want ya to!<center>

Do what you feel you need to do Seu, but I will be sorry to see you take your Hucast (and his android nipples) away from PSO World. Anyhow, you have my card (SYN.. OR Syl?, forgot which one), email me whenever you want a game.

It's not me. I'm not here.

Oh, no...

this is too much... and now Danger Girl has threatend to leave as well...
    who's next?
    Oh, well, if you really feel so strongly about this, and I think you do, all I can say is you've left an impression on me over the last month.
    See you on Puck 9 sometime, whenever I get online (what a rhyme...)