COME ON! I CAN'T SEE HOW A FIRST PERSON MODE WOULDN'T BE WELCOME IN THE ver 2! SURE IT MAY BE ALL DONE AND READY TO SHIP TO THE US BUT, AT LEAST, IT COULD BE PART OF, LET SAY, PSO VER3 OR PSO2. DON'T U THINK?

it's time for a new survey, really

Veteran Fighter

yeah thats a good idea.. might be a good one for a ranger andriod... hmm and have a cool androind like display... that would be cool and new man could have like night vision or something like that and the end boss would be a gaint sea cucumber

Night vision! stop that! I'm having trouble dealing with all the great inovations this game could benefit if it had a first person mode. hey? wait a sec... why make a first person mode in a 3rd person game when they could just do a first person only sequel so they could put all there energy making it the best first person RPG ever!!! GOD! I LIKE THOSE ILLUMINATIONS THAT FILLS MY BRAIN RIGHT NOW!!! only, it sounds s little to like, erm, let say it, a ''in-your-dreams-kinda-game''

sigh

Veteran Fighter

Personally I like being able to see my character. But it's a 3D game, there's not reason you shouldn't be able to change views, I see no reason to make a '1st person only' or '3rd person only' or something. Or at least a 'zoom in and look around' button, would be nice to shoot things like that, and look for those darn annoying traps that fall from the ceiling