Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well this is it i from tommorow will start a quest to find these rares from these characters as my last thing to do in PSO GC.Ok here are my status
    Humar Skyly ready 100% to look for Zanba and Sealed J Sword
    Ramar Purplenum also ready to look for the Yas7000 and 9000 and Psycho Wand Frozen Shootern and Spread Needle
    Fomar Pinkal to look for Caduceus,Agito 1975 and Evil Crust
    Huneweral to look for Syncesta and maybe Flow DNA
    Last my Ramarl Bluefull to look for Heavens Punishement.
    Well the only thing i have found to show off is a legit Lavis Cannon and a Demo Comet.So wish me luck

Wow, you're really shooting for the stars. I wish you good luck on this. BTW, you've got a bit of a stutter in your signature...

well, good luck... this means you'll still play PSO v3 for a very long time *laughs*

btw... acording to latest rumors (and a friend of a friend) DNA can only be found online (or in multiplayer games) since it is dropped when you return to the battlefield afterwards...

good luck anyway.

Offline Multimode? Sweet! That means that if my friends ever catch up to me, we can get the DNA! BTW, I'm going off of memory here, so sorry for mispellings, but DNA stands for Deoxyribonucleic Acid. Who ever thought Biology could come in handy?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sunblast on 2003-09-10 02:53 ]</font>

..... it doesn't Bio-anything sucks

drop chance is said to be 1,5% (1/66... around...)

have fun ^-^;
    and one of the teammates have to at least carry any rico stuff - red weapons (except red scorpio), ricos glasses or ricos earrings.
    at least thats what i found so far, about this topic.

Thanks for the info about the DNA.
    Ok this is it at Friday i am gonna start this project due to school (sucks).I will start with Bluefull and aim for Hildetorrs to finish with this ID.I will inform you for my progress.Mind you that if i find something i am gonna bump this topic

On 2003-09-09 03:00, rena-ko wrote:
    btw... acording to latest rumors (and a friend of a friend) DNA can only be found online (or in multiplayer games) since it is dropped when you return to the battlefield afterwards...
    For Olga Flow to have a chance at dropping the gene, he would have to drop an item and I haven't heard of him dropping any items yet. Olga Flow is just like any other boss or enemy in the game, in order to get the rare from him, he would have to drop an item, from there, there would be a chance of the item being the rare. It looks as if Olga Flow has a drop rate of 0 at the moment, but ST can change it on the servers to something else, most likely to the drop rate of the other bosses, at which point, it would be possible for the gene to show up.

The Tooth Fairy

I think Sounomi is right about the Gene, id say for the moment, forget about it. Maybe when methods have been proven, you can try and get it.
    Now regarding your Pinkal character, Caduceus is easy to find, i found two so far without even looking for them, and three in total and Agito 1975 took me exactly 30 Pal Rappies.
    Then Evil Curst, you know this is a very rare piece do you?
    You have quite a few ruins runs/quests ahead of you...
    Good luck.

On 2003-09-09 10:56, Primrose wrote:
    I think Sounomi is right about the Gene, id say for the moment, forget about it. Maybe when methods have been proven, you can try and get it.
    Now regarding your Pinkal character, Caduceus is easy to find, i found two so far without even looking for them, and three in total and Agito 1975 took me exactly 30 Pal Rappies.
    Then Evil Curst, you know this is a very rare piece do you?
    You have quite a few ruins runs/quests ahead of you...
    I guess you are right for that part,so i am not gonna look for the DNA just yet (Who knows maybe in PSO plus it may be 100% obtainable)or maybe (bringing more Red weapons to ULT Olga Flow increases the chances,which i doubt) .And umm for the people who are willing to help me by showing their status for the items i am looking are greatly appreciated

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Weaponslash on 2003-09-10 02:43 ]</font>