Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Master of Mispeled Words Moo2u's Avatar

Ladies and gentelmen! Today is Sept. 9. And what, pray tell, is so important of Sept 9, you might ask? Four years ago today, my favorit system, the Sega Dreamcast was lanched, bringing with it unbelievible joy! 500 days after its US release, the production of the Dreamcast was ended, finishing the last of Sega's consels.

So on this day, the birthday Dreamcast, I ugre you to get out the controlers and VMSs, invite a couple of friends, and play a round of Samba de Amige, Chu Chu Rockets, or whatever you're into!

Happy 4th birthday Dreamcast!

'Rushes to find a dream'.......

Wow, it's been 4 years already? Heh, doesn't seem like it has been that long.

Dreamcast forever!
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

The Original Bullet Magnet

good idea moo2u!!!

i think id would be a good idea to round up a few mates and go nuts with a soul calibur 1 tournament or dead or alive 2 tag battle or power stone 2.

or rock that shenmue 70 man battle.

speed round sonic adventure again.

drive like a drunken monkey in crazy taxi

go head hunting in head hunter.

......ahhhhh, memories.

i got my dreamcast 2 months before production was halted, opting for it over a ps2. but i never regretted it!!!

id say long live the dreamcast if it wasn't already dead.

so i'll say the next best thing:

LONG LIVE THE MEMORY OF DREAMCAST!!!!!!

PEACE!!!

I loved my DC. All 3 of them.
    • My Brother spilt Shampoo on my first and didn't tell me. It then melted from the inside out. Seriousely, I wanderd what that funny smell was for weeks. I could've died!
    • I took it round a friends house after owning it for like 2 days (second hand though and it was cheap) and his controller killed it. Apparently he got 'this' controller off his friend who's DC had just died. Within minutes it killed His. The guy just blamed it on Coincidence and used it on mine without pointing it out!
    • I bought another because I was addicted to PSO at the time. Despite the fact I should've given up on owning a working DC ever again.
    • I may be getting another cheap one off my friend for the hell of it.
    I don't wanna know how much money I've 'wasted' (If thats too strong a word) on my Dreamcast(s) but it proves I'm devoted. Not so much any more mind you but... shut up.

heh i should play some dc games tonite
    CVS2 anyone?
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Dark Falz Cultist

Damn, I left my Dreamcast at my boyfriend's house...

I told him to give it a loving pat for me, though. I hope it won't be mad at me for abandoning it there!

Sniff. I still mourn the system. Oh, how I love it so. My drica still gets more use than any of my other consoles do. (Mainly due to Samba de Amigo, these days... SELECT YOUA HEIGHT)

Capcom vs SNK2... Sega Marine Fishing... Jet Grind Radio... good days, good days... I remember the day it came out, MTV's VMA's was that night and its main stage ornament was the DC swirley symbol!!! I remember it as clear as day...

I'll take my Dreamcast to go please!!

Mobile DC, does it get any better then that? I need to get pictures of my freinds DC online. He put a DC in an arcade cabinet then mounted the arcade style joysticks to it. Add in all the bleem emulated games and about 98% of the DC's regular software library. More fun then you know what to do with.

Edit: Btw, http://www.lan-kwei.com makes and sells these babys for 189 bucks. Not too bad for the system, screen, car and home cables, 2 controllers, and a VCD remote huh?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-09-09 19:43 ]</font>

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

On 2003-09-09 19:41, Guntz348 wrote:
    I'll take my Dreamcast to go please!!

Mobile DC, does it get any better then that? I need to get pictures of my freinds DC online. He put a DC in an arcade cabinet then mounted the arcade style joysticks to it. Add in all the bleem emulated games and about 98% of the DC's regular software library. More fun then you know what to do with.

Edit: Btw, http://www.lan-kwei.com makes and sells these babys for 189 bucks. Not too bad for the system, screen, car and home cables, 2 controllers, and a VCD remote huh?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-09-09 19:43 ]</font>

ooo nifty.

but im poor.