Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Through the Fire and Flames

lets not forget some of the main aims in ps/pso
    a) leveling up: how are they going to show this in a film
    b) rares: how are they going to explain an enemy dropping an uber rare, it works in the game but in real-life action it isnt going to really work
    c)items,mags and telepipes: yet again how does an enemy drop a monomate or anything else for that matter? how will mags be fed? how are telepipes going to work?

I would really love to see a pso film, animated or live action, i dont really care. but it has to hold true to its ethics, u cant just pass off these problems. i know how i'd feel if they left this stuff off, pretty pissed off!

On 2003-09-15 14:36, Zane-online wrote:
    lets not forget some of the main aims in ps/pso
    a) leveling up: how are they going to show this in a film
    b) rares: how are they going to explain an enemy dropping an uber rare, it works in the game but in real-life action it isnt going to really work
    c)items,mags and telepipes: yet again how does an enemy drop a monomate or anything else for that matter? how will mags be fed? how are telepipes going to work?

I would really love to see a pso film, animated or live action, i dont really care. but it has to hold true to its ethics, u cant just pass off these problems. i know how i'd feel if they left this stuff off, pretty pissed off!
    We're watching a story, not a game being played in our faces. THINK.

Oh, and the link provided in the first post has some sucktacular "promotional" ads.

the main point im making reenee is that i dont want to see the film chars taking on falz with sabre's and handguns and canes. i want to see some progression through weapons otherwise it would be lame. also u need photon blasts and so fourth to jazz up this film and special attacks. but i feel this point has already been made, what u seeem to be implying is a "hollywood" film. what im implyong is a film based on a game made by someone not related to hollywood in a great way

On 2003-09-15 15:41, Zane-online wrote:
    the main point im making reenee is that i dont want to see the film chars taking on falz with sabre's and handguns and canes. i want to see some progression through weapons otherwise it would be lame. also u need photon blasts and so fourth to jazz up this film and special attacks. but i feel this point has already been made, what u seeem to be implying is a "hollywood" film. what im implyong is a film based on a game made by someone not related to hollywood in a great way
    Thats called an "Idependent Film" just FYI.

>>Eater of Babies<<

Hey...hey remember when they came out with the first power rangers movie, and it was all cool with their suped up ranger outfits, that was cool...there ya goo, yehhh.

On 2003-09-15 17:07, Sashi wrote:
    On 2003-09-15 15:41, Zane-online wrote:
    Thats called an "Idependent Film" just FYI.
    i guess so but i was just making a point in a rather long-winded way

The Master of Mispeled Words Moo2u's Avatar

On 2003-09-15 12:25, Sashi wrote:
    On 2003-09-15 09:56, RAwill wrote:
    if they ever got enough pennys together for the movie it would be turned all kiddie and theyd probably make it like "yu gi go away" with pathetic stupid cards! just like theyve ruined EPIII with cards.....WEAPONS ARE WAY MORE FUN!!! stupid sonic team. and FF the movie looked very amazing but it didnt really follow with the games medieval magical sort of theme which suked
    Ya, I love totting around my Actual Double Saber. I take it to school, and do all theses awsome moves, showing off. Because it isn't a virtual weapon in a game, It's real!!!1

On 2003-09-15 07:58, Huntley wrote:
    forget about the dumb FF movie, a PS movie would kick ass.
    Hey, I remember a few years ago, when everyone said a FF movie would kick ass.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sashi on 2003-09-15 12:27 ]</font>
    Some people liked the FF moive. I'm sure if a PS movie was made, some people would like it too. I mean, come on people. Video game movies have become better and better with the more they do. I say bring it on!

>>Eater of Babies<<

lets not forget Mortal Kombat...the first one that is, the second was terrible