Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

On 2003-09-22 17:52, Firocket1690 wrote:
    also forgot to add:
    Stacy Keibler

and Test said Steiner was going to "be his bitch"
    bot "his personal servant"

*mwehee*
    Yeah i know what test really said but,i was trying to keep tis clean ya know kids and all.* I see you really do watch wrestling as well *

THE BILLGOLDBERG ERA BEGINS "4" NOW
    Sept. 22, 2003 - RAW RESULTS -

The capacity crowd nearly blew the roof off the arena in Washington D.C. when the new World Heavyweight Champion, Goldberg, made his way to the ring. With the gold in hand, Goldberg was there to tell everybody to believe the hype. Before, Goldberg could get very much out, however, Eric Bischoff came down to personally congratulate the new champ. Bischoff then took credit for creating Goldberg. Needless to say, Goldberg didn't take to kindly to Bischoff's comments. The champ let the boss know he was upset by Spearing him to the ground.

The new World Heavyweight Champion didn't have long to celebrate his victory, as he was then slated to defend his title against Chris Jericho. To make matters worse, Eric Bischoff served as the special outside enforcer. With the numbers against him, Goldberg's chances of victory dwindled. But like a true champion, he fought back and defeated Y2J.

RAW cut in live to the red carpet of The Rock's new movie "The Rundown." An emotional Rock thanked his fans for making him the man that he is today.

At Unforgiven, Shane McMahon risked life and limb in an attempt to defeat Kane in their Last Man Standing Match. Unfortunately for Shane, the risks he took landed him in the hospital. RAW cameras caught Shane resting in his hospital bed. From there, he had a message for Kane. But before he could finish it, Kane appeared in Shane's hospital room. The Big Red Monster then tore an already weakened Shane McMahon to pieces.

Also on RAW, an upset Triple H told the fans that they need him more than he needs them in a rather cryptic message.

Match results:
    Rob Van Dam def. Christian via DQ
    Mark Henry def. Tommy Dreamer
    Lita & Trish def. Molly & Gail Kim
    Hurricane & Rosey def. Rene Dupree & Rob Conway
    Evolution def. Garrison Cade, Mark Jindrak & Maven
    Goldberg def. Chris Jericho

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eXo on 2003-09-22 23:18 ]</font>

FEEL FREE TO TAKE MY WRESTLING POLL OF THE DAY

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...6473&forum=9&0

Unforgiven was okay but it was not great.

I would like to know where they are going to go with the whole entire Scott steiner being Test's 'bitch' thing.

The outcome to the Randy Orton vs HBK match was very predictable but I was a little shocked at how much HBK has been jobbing lately ( I was glad that he jobbed to Jericho since none on RAW deserved it more but I think losing to Orton soo soon afterward was a mistake ).

The outcome of the Coach and Al Snow vs King and J.R. match surprised me alot, and who asys that the the WWE can't suprise us fans still.

RVD vs Christian vs Jericho was a very messy and as such not a very entertaining match, tonnes of blown spots, too much for my liking.

Shane vs Kane was pretty damn cool. I love Kane's new atire.

Goldberg vs HHH was average although HHH has once again shown why he has earned ( and deserves ) our respect for dragging out as much quality out of the match given the severety of his groin injury. I've never had a groin injury before but aparrtently they hurt alot and doing even the slightest movements could make it worse.

On the Smackdown side of things, I know EXO is a big Kurt Angle fan ( and so am I, Kurt truly is amazing ) but I glad he is out of the title picture at least for a while. I am soo sick and tired of seeing Kurt, Brock Lesnar and Big Show swap the title between each other, these guys have dominated the main Event scene for over a year, give someone else a chance ( not A-Train ), nice to see Taker slot back into the picture, hopefully Benoit, Eddie Guererro, John Cena and Rhyno would join the main event scene somewhere down the line ( and hopefully at least one of these guys would get to hold the belt ).

And while I am on the subject of Smackdown where is Ultimo Dragon, I know he wrestles on non televised events, dark matches and Velocity but why has he not been on Smackdown for months.

Hmm yeah i agreed with almost everything you said,I really hate will Kurt Angle turns into a face because he gets a little to soft but im not really a big fan of Chris Benoit he is very talented but in my opinion way over rated. They base his whole image on being the most technical wrestle in wwe,but honestly hes not even close to Kurt Angles calibur and i feel that Eddie Gurerro is more technical then him overall which is why the majority of benoits matches always seem so dry. Also to answer your question about Ultimo Dragon he is still in wwe you can see him sitting at the APA'S table every other smackdown,the reason that he is not wrestling is because he has to complete a certain amount of matches in Japan firepro wrestling federation first. So vince keeps sending ultimo,tajiri,and funaki back and forth between japan and the U.S.

o_O

so that's why I only see Funaki/Tajiri/UD every two or three weeks ....

seroiusy, I miss the days when RVD was "the hardest of the hardcore" ...
    now they (those assholes making up the WWE storyline/plot)
    have RVD in cahoots with Kane ...

ooh!! SmackDown tonight !!

Hmmm RVd and Kane are no longer in cahoots anymore,they have broken up and now kane and RVD fight each other everytime they get a chance RVD never wins

FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE FIRST LADY OF WRESTLING MISS ELIZABETHS DEATH

More news on Elizabeth "Miss Elizabeth" Hulette's death is unfolding. The Atlanta Journal Constitution reports that police reports indicate that "Miss Elizabeth had been mixing vodka and painkillers before she sat down to eat, started gurgling and then died". According to the 911 tape, Lex Lugar called for help at around 5:30 in the morning. Lugar told the operater, "I have an emergency, medical. My girlfriend has passed out and I can't get her to come to. We were eating and she started gurgling. I don't know why. Please send somebody, please."

Lugar, who's real name is Lawrence Pfohl, told police that Elizabeth drank 2 glasses of vodka and took pain killers for her back. She then went to have a plate of food but apparently began choking. According to the police report, Lugar says he tried to remove the food from her mouth, but to no avail. Lugar performed CPR on Elizabeth but said he couldn't see her chest move, saying "When I blow in, there's just gurgling, probably from the food".

The actual autopsy report, which should be available in another month, will confirm how Elizabeth actually died.

click the link below for her autopsy report

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/misseaut1.html

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eXo on 2003-09-25 21:45 ]</font>

Like a Hobo on a Ham Sandwich

Wrestling is fake...

Reece please read my other post before entering thank you. And if you didnt know that your are a little off the rocker but one thing for sure is that there is nothing fake about the death,of a great wrestling entertainer Miss Elizabeth. In the future if you have nothing positive to contribute to this topic,will you please restrain from future comment thats a zillion for your appreciation in advance.