Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    PSO Assassin

i just copied and pasted this from a post i made in a topic on ragolian vehicles, ive just got in from work and its 01:10 on my clock, i just suffered from a bad fsodx, so ill edit the whole post tomorow to increase legibility a bit, so check up on it, if your gonna just write pointless flamings then i appologise for wasting your time, but if we could get like a draft for the game up, ill glady e-mail it to sonic team, or infultrate there headquaters disguised as a small dog (im too tired to be sensible=) ) id jsut like to get more action from the game that i spend my time on =) (and get rid of FSODX!!!!)

anyway draft one:

ive had an idea to totally eveolve pso, with keeping to the same sorta style of melee/guns/spells

imagine:

HUnters instead of atk, str atk and ext atk imagine vertical weak, vert strong, hori weak, hori strong (only one extra, but make it cooler) to mix up the combo's, and extra animations specific to class

RAngers: RAnewm enough said..........

but imagine a sorta cross hair thing on rifles, not completely fps (might as well port whole thing to pc if that happens) but with some sniper rifles on fps' you get a zoomed soight whilst the rest of the background remains in normal focus, there could be kinda hit boxes etc, the buttons (b, a and x on gc) would controll level of zoom/shoot, this would involve being able to hold L and use b,a,x aswell as R and b,a,x for 9 custom buttons rather than 6, this ofcourse applies for all classes

FOrces:
    sick of fire, ice and lightning (and light/dark) well how aboot extra water, nature (kinda like big barbed poison vines, rather than little leaves) and not just __, Gi or Ra, what if with the higher level spell, the more "options" you get about how you use it, for example if you could throw a ball of barta (foie style) at level 5ish barta, or you could do an allround deband, or make a super strong 1 sided one (sorta of like a deband wall working at 120% rather than 100 but leaving your sides, back vunerable)

these are only ideas, im gonna post them in a new post (copy and paste) but i think with the same sort of cartoony graphics (kinda) but more in depth strategy and gameplay, (and a way to stop bl**dy fsodx and hacking weapons and fsod) wouldn't pso be more enjoyable, the RAngers sniping, the HUnters doing impressive god/battle induced combo's that beat cr*p outta booma's, etc, whilst FOrces run about using slow, paralysis, poison (nature), water techs in which ever way they like (with water there would be some sort of tsunami wave, now imagine a foie tsunami, with lava pouring down on all that stand in your way

all in a different storyline/time, perhaps making a new race or 2? (HUgol (gol as in ragol, kinda like a human/booma splice) or a FOgol (you know you want the sourcerors diamonds) or even a RAgol (lol, just seen spelling, as a little rappy/man with a gun =D )

anyway ive rambled on enough, im gonna post this in the same forum, might even edit it when it isnt 1 in the morning tomorow or something

I'm scared.

Must say if you was one of them crazy programmer hacker lads, I would like to see what you would do with PSO!

(optional)

some good iedeas but what about summoning(sp?)?
    it would be great to summon your personal bartle that protects you for 5 min or so
    something like this:

name ep1 ep2

summon: moth gee
    gisummon: booma rappy
    rasummon: wolf dimenian

of course it cost alot of tp, lv 30 are ultimate enemies and max of 3 summoned emenies per chara
    HU's and Ra's max gisummon and forces up to lv 30 ra

Game Appreciator.

would it be called Phantasy Star V Online?

i'd most like to see a gameboy advance phantasy star, not turn based like the old ps's, but a bit more like shining soul. it could have new areas and enemies, but best of all, you could download/upload your character to/from the gameboy from the title screen of Phantasy Star V Online.

i'd also like to see sonic team include a mapmaker for both versions.

Ummh...how about the rangers having sniping ability, you know with telescope and all. Hunters have an instant kill combo (not applicable to bosses of course). And force being able to create a dome of pure energy for him/her to be protected from projectile weapons (uses tp gradually, the longer you have dome up the more tp it uses) And all character have an ultimate desperate attack when nearing death (ala SNK king of figther). Just some ideas...I don't know if they would be possible but sure would put an element of strategy and teamwork into the game.

Offline Only Veteran

More outside areas, more different weapon-types and animations and maybe becomming faster when you level up...

And more freedom And access to the Central Dome!!!

Separate the ATTACK button from the PICK UP button, even a 5 year old child wouldn't have made such a mistake !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No automatic camera when being hit.

More customize options on you characters (i.e. as good as RICO, FLOWEN, ELLY in EP2).

Controller FULLY customizable, not only 3 buttons.

More stuff to perform with your char, hit --> hit --> hit becomes annoying.

Characters run FASTER !

A LOT more monsters offline especially in Forest, Cave, Temple, Spaceship and CCA.

Monsters giving experience according to your Lv.

Lv 200 at 30 000 000, get real, this is enormous enough, already !!!!

New armors, especially for androids.

Use of weapons differ from EACH character.

Revamp the HUmar, RAmar & FOnewm, they're ugly.

PDs in different colour box

I should stop here for now.

PSO Assassin

hehe thanx guys, i was expecting a whole bum load of flamings

but i think it would be cool DEFINATELY about the speed, i wanna be a little fast HUnewm kinda like zidane from ffix (but sooooo much cooler)

anyway keep them comin, maybe ill infiltrate sonic team, first of all i need to learn how to make games lol and programme and stuff, maybe ill be like the game designer and artist guy =)

eBiL eMuChOw

Here's some ideas...

Make an "Akimbo" unit.
    Idea: Sacrifice a slot and your barrier to do two-fisted melee attack! Make a mechgun out of two handguns! (Imagine Mechgun Hpun... O.O)

Create a fully customizable charector...like "You start with 10 pts. in each section, and here are 100 allocation points." And people could customize their ATP, EVP, MST, ATA, DFP and maybe their Elemental Resistances.

If there comes out another PSOPC, make it so that you can make SKINS and MODELS! Make them so that you can easily convert your Quake, UT99, UT2003, or HL skins/models to PSO. And combine that with the Chara customizer...HUdrag or FOdragal anyone? I'd love that.

HUfurre, HUfurreal, RAfurre, RAfurreal, FOfurre, FOfurreal, HUmarl, HUnewm, RAnewm, RAnewmarl...Any more class ideas?

Srank.exe...Create your own weapon meshes...How they fire...Tekks, Max Grinds...other special effects...but all in allocation...We don't want a +900ATP unground weapon with +300 grind, now do we?

(If that happens, it has to suck from another rank...MST sucker, maybe? Good cast weapon...

...Lv.200 only maybe? lol.)

In my opinion, they should make everything more fluid. Take a look at forest 1, after finishing it you warp to forest 2 which is kind of ill-planned in my opinion. The gaming world has evolved for the most part, simply out-dating those stage based games. So why does PSO use it? Let's get into some logic for a second.

--------v-HERES THE LOGIC-v--------
    Pioneer 1 landed in ragol. Initially they would need to build a base to suppliment life. How did they get to forest 2 before they built the warp-points?
    --------^-HERES THE LOGIC-^--------

I think we should be able to experience some sort of transition from forest 1 to forest 2, such as maybe a dark pathway. And instead of just 'warping' to caves or mines, perhaps actually have an entranceway.

But this is all just my 2 meseta