Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    PSO Assassin

yeah thats what i thought, the numans were made in a lab from dna from outer space or summet like that.

im in need of sleep tonight, but i might find some free time in school that i can write all this up lol =)

then ill make pretty pictures, buy a decent scanner and get rid of this crappy picture related virus on my pc (if i try to do ANYTHING with pics of any sort, like even open a file with one in, it quits to desktop and shuts down most stuff except msn messenger = and constantly freezes the screen when stuff is trying to animate (like the swirly pretty things on media player =)

anyway im just keeping this bumped, keep up the good work

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

I be liking these ideas. ^_^

But after hearing what Megid used to be, I know wish they'd change it...

Grants: Most powerful Single Hitting Technique (Power it up so it could drain more TP)

Megid: Most powerful Multi-Hitting Technique

I don't care if they just made a purple rafoie (Which wouild still be pretty cool rafoie and Megid for some reson >=D) I just want old-school megid!

More GOOD stuff for Forces... (Notice I didn'tr say FOnewearls). I say good sir, why isn't there any exclusive weapons for the FOmar? Or the FOmarl? Or the FONewmn? Unless their are and I don't know about them ^_^;;;

What we need?

If this is the first game that does, may it give us PLAYABLE CHAO!

Like, Hero Chao be a Force, Dark Chao be a Hunter, and Normal Chao be a ranger (Could you imagine a Chao holding up an Inferno Bazooka? It boggles the mind!). HUchao, RAchao, FOchao.

Keeping enemies as pets! (Only 1 pet per character though). I WANT AN AL RAPPY PET! Example, you can get a rare enemy (Or normal enemy) as a pet, but you sacrifice the possibility of getting their rare item from the 1 enemy.

Phantom of Inferno

Yeah, but here's the funny part:

Megid was "explosion-colored" in the previous games. Y'know, the whole "red, orange, and OH MY GOD DID YOU LOOK AT THE THING EXPLODE?!" thing. Or wsa it the "red, orange, and NOW YOU DIEARGRAGHARGHAGH!!!" thing?

I dunno. I miss the old Megid, and its "Now you DIEARGHRAGHARGH" origins. Nowadays, you just eat a lot of chili and greens, and boom: You have Megid.

I'd like to see some of the old technique effects from the old games come back as well. Gifoie would be a single attack, hitting with three fireballs at once, while Rafoie would be a column of fire so tall you'd imagine that NOTHING could survive it. And stuff like that.

I really miss those things... think I'll go play some PSIV s'more.

On 2003-09-24 11:43, AquaFlare7 wrote:
    In my opinion, they should make everything more fluid. Take a look at forest 1, after finishing it you warp to forest 2 which is kind of ill-planned in my opinion. The gaming world has evolved for the most part, simply out-dating those stage based games. So why does PSO use it? Let's get into some logic for a second.

--------v-HERES THE LOGIC-v--------
    Pioneer 1 landed in ragol. Initially they would need to build a base to suppliment life. How did they get to forest 2 before they built the warp-points?
    --------^-HERES THE LOGIC-^--------

I think we should be able to experience some sort of transition from forest 1 to forest 2, such as maybe a dark pathway. And instead of just 'warping' to caves or mines, perhaps actually have an entranceway.

But this is all just my 2 meseta
    I agree. There are a few things that just don't make sense about the entire game set up. On ultimate, when fighting the dragon, you warp into an ice filled area. What the?...