Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a bit long but it is true

Yesterday i came across a team called free al rappy, so i went in to check it out just for fun (actually i was more like bored). After i went in there, there were 2 lvl 1 dude and a lvl 5 dude standing there doing nothing. When i went up to them, they ask if i want a free al rappy. Sure enough, i told them "sure why not". Then they ask if i was a certified sonic team member or something similar. I told them "no". Then they ask if i read the sonic team license agreement when i first go on PSO. I told them "no" again. Then they claim themselves as sonic team members looking for hack and dupe items and can ban my hunter's license because i violated the license agreement by giving out or accepting dupe and hack items. Then one of them say they should give me a chance since i didn't read the license agreement. They told me to hold on as they pull up from their system to see if i have used a hack item before and then they said i did. So after a bit dicussion by themselves they agreed to give me a chance if i participate in their item survey/checking. They said if i disagree to participate or quit the game right now. They will ban my hunter's license since they have logged me in their system already. (Like i have a choose)I told them i will participate. Then they ask me to pick 30 items from my bank to be examine to see if they were hack items. They told me to look for weapon with usual high % and rare items such as weapons, armors to be examine. After carefully choosing 15 to 20 items to be examine. they opened a trade window for me to add those items to be examine. They looked at my 15 to 20 weapons and they said that they have to take away my Kaladbolg because it was hacked. I asked them how that weapon was hacked if it only have a 25% on beast. Then they told me that naturally Kaladbolg goes up to only 15 to 20%. So i gave them my Kaladbolg with joy and relief (thank god they don't have to check every item =P) Then they thank me for participating said any hacked or dupe item i gave them, they can find out who(hunter's license wise) hacked or duped it.
    After that, i waved my hand saying goodbye and left while inside i said "so long, suckers. hahahha"

Do sonic team really check for hack and dupe items or i was the sucker after all?

note: base on ther voice, they sound like 25+ yr old. Can voice masking do that?

People have talked about this before and as far I can see, those people were fakes. Why would ST send out people to check for this when they can setup the servers to do so? Plus, that Kaladbolg bit just screams "fake". A certain weapon is not limited to a certain range. Legitly, any weapon can have -10% to 100% in any area, including Kaladbolgs.

Obviously fake, real ST "players", if there are any, wouldn't need to ask you if you are from ST or not, they know each other.

Besides, there's no way your data can be traced through your HL, that's OBVIOUS, anyone that knows a bit a programming can tell, your HL is only your access to ST servers.

Ask Barubary, she knows way better.

so ST can't ban your HL?? i know weapons can go up to 100% but i haven't found any legit weapon with more than 30% so far.

Even though i have a few legit Kaladbolg
    damn i was still a sucker~!!

On 2003-10-01 10:24, Sounomi wrote:
    Legitly, any weapon can have -10% to 100% in any area
    Just a quick question, how is it possible to have a weapon with -10%? I know that -5 is possible (5% start +/- 10 = -5% after perfectly negative tek), but how is -10 possible since you can't tek items to have a % when they had 0% originally?

Fate binds us, destroys us.

You can find weapons with -% to any stats prior to tekking. Someone wrote a story about giving a sword with -25% to hit to someone.

you can't tek weapon on xbox right?

On 2003-10-01 12:46, 5KY wrote:
    you can't tek weapon on xbox right?
    You can. Tekking is only having the item IDed by the guy in the corner in the shop area, allowing you to have a special.

Ok, thanks, never knew about being able to find -%s before tekking.

You cannot find -% on GC and XBOX, you can only find % ranging from 5% to 90%

Of course ST can ban you via HL, it's the only way they have to do so. But there is no way to trace the items you have/had through HL.
    Only the server itself can trace the items you have. I do not think there is a way to trace back the items you had, nor is there to tell whether you found it or was given it.

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

Ahaha, rofl. I can't believe I havn't done this yet.