Thread: strange bug!

yesterday I was playing PSO on hard. I was nearly the end of ruins2 and played till the end of ruins3 - in this time (1hour or so) it suddenly happend: I found a Special Weapon ... I was soooo happy and continued (after being happy) and suddenly ... a second special weapon ... ... and after maybe 5 minutes a third one and so on... It was like: "Oh look, an enemy drop a weapon and I just thought ... oki ... my next rare ;D - I went over it and it was true!!! In maybe 4 of 5 cased I got a special weapon in this one hour.

So here is the list of what I found:

2x DB's Saber +1
    DB's Saber +2
    3x DB's Saber +3
    Varista
    2x Varista +2
    Varista +3
    2x Battle Verge
    Battle Verge +2
    Fire Scepter: AGNI

... so ... is there anyone who wants some of this stuff??? I'm a level54 HUcast (redria) and I'm most time on Titan block5

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: zzeerroo on 2001-03-31 16:11 ]</font>

everything you listed there i pick up none
    stop everytime I go through Ruins in
    v.hard mode... i pick up millions of em' they
    are not really rares... even though they
    are in yellow... they are like inbetween
    normal and rare.

PSO Assassin

I have to agree with RiGoRmOrTiS_UK, I pick those same rares up when I go throughs Ruins2-3 every time. They're the common rares that everyone finds. But I do know the feeling you got when you were finding them, it felt really good for once seeing "???SPECIAL WEAPON" lol

Rappy Hunter

Ill take them, Im only lvl 31!!!

I might be online tomorrow(sunday) at 8pm europe time!! Titan Block 5 it is!

lol... I'll gladly take them off your hands. Well, I really just want a DB Saber, Battle Verge, and/or Fire Scepter.

Mercenary for Hire

I was getting that kinda stuff with my old char - its a great source of income though
    But i only saw two rare items on hard Ruins when i played... A DB's Saber and a Varista...

Tip: do the mines lots - aparently the big things that shoot missiles drop double sabers (never seen one) and the Sinow Beats drop s-beats arms (that i got and had made into S-Beats blades - they where pretty cool)

yeah the sinobeats drop there arms, but only in hard, ive found dbl sabers a few times from those missle things, but also from a few regular bots, those items u found were regular rares, once u hit V.Hard mines and ruins there every where, but find a good varsita with cool %'s those are always worth keeping