Thank you for the great game last nite! I was very happy to meet such an excellent PSO player. You left when I was on errrr, a "nature break". I would definately like to have a game again sometime!

To TWEAK, who felt the need to steal my frying pan. You have wounded me more deeply than all the "bad" players I have ever met while playing PSO combined. Its a just a stupid frying pan, it's not a lavis cannon nor a heavens punisher nor pan arms blade. If I was using those type of weapons I would have been very cautious and would not have been surprised if they got stolen. But it was my stupid frying pan. Damn you!

I am sorry Ambrai, I guess this makes my post kind of a rant, but I had to say this.

Thanks again DarkWolf. I have to put you on the cool people list tomorrow when the page loads faster. Toooo tired 3:30 am zzzzzzzz

Mercenary for Hire

hey... I don't get why people have to do that... I'd give you my frying pan if i could though...

If there was a way to stop the theives then i would take it...

Wonder is its the same DarkWolf that let me borrow her Frying Pan for a pic...
    I need her guild card again.

On 2001-04-01 01:43, Sai-Yuk wrote:
    Id give you my frying pan if i could though...
    Thank you for the offer but I have one on another character.

On 2001-04-01 02:17, Gradius wrote:
    Wonder is its the same DarkWolf that let me borrow her Frying Pan for a pic...
    I'd bet its the same person. If you want to know for sure check the best sig thread. There you'll find a picture of DarkWolf.

I don't know why I am soooo upset that my pan was stolen. I hate that when I play with someone lower level I want to help them out. I was going to give TWEAK my last god power(since I gave away 2 other ones) but I decided I needed for a new character I'm going to start very soon. I was going to buy new armour for TWEAK as well but there wasn't anything good in the shop at the moment. I don't have a bank full of duped stuff so I can only help out players in little ways. That's why it hurts sooo much when someone you try to help rips you off. I used to think that dropping your weapon when you die wasn't so bad, but I REALLY think Sega should change this obvious design flaw. Makes me so sad when stuff like this happens.

I won't stop playing open games though. There is always a chance you'll meet a DarkWolf, Flyrobinfly or a Nynaeve.............

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: SaitoH on 2001-04-01 11:02 ]</font>