Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

There are still some uber rares out there. The last few section ID cards are still a hot but almost impossible item to come by, and there are those swords that everyone is asking for, the DBs sword 3077 and flowens sword 3077. Personally, I was getting a bit tired of the real nee's claw being the only thing anyone would ever talk about in the lobbies. Now that everyone has one, at least people will shut up about it, and get back to playing the game. On the other hand, it does kind of suck that this happened because some people are probably going to go stupid and cancel their hunters license over it. I can only imagine how many parents have done that already due to the crap that NOVA is spamming in anteres 8. I know there are a lot of loons out there that are supporting his constant spam, but really, the last thing the american servers need is fewer players.

What I find amusing is that the majority of players will have to start a whole new character just to se the Nei's Claw, as 9 out of 10 of the people begging for it only play as HUmars or HUcasts. Cue an influx of large-bosomed HUnewearl named Pan, Bulma, Nei, or any other character from any RPG or animé.

In the words of Yuki - .....

I think Vega is going through some massive overhaul to upgrade the servers and fix it. I think they are putting in stuff to cut back dupes or something... one of my buddies said that one of his friends is having a threat to have his account deleted because of duping... having mass dupes... and swearing in rooms. If that's true... I guess ST is doing SOMETHING right... for once...

Hope they doing it...

sick of this dupes :/

I was just wondering. When ST programmed the game, couldn't they fix some code to where it assigns a certain number to every rare weapon found. If the game detects the same weapon number twice (or more) than it deletes them? That would help to get rid of duping, wouldn't it? When the weapon is duped, it's special number would still be attached to the dupe.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Delsaber on 2003-10-07 11:52 ]</font>

I heard a lvl 200 char with max stats went to ragol on vega and got killed by a booma. It created a rip in the space time continuom and vega deleted itself.. and everyone that was on vega at the time went to hell...
    [img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:6ONZD73mcJQC:www.annyoung.net/hell.jpg
    [/img] lol..
    but seriously..
    I dont think sega shut it down cause some one was duppin anything.. If they did then why didnt they do it before.. Or have they, but just before my time..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anubis_ on 2003-10-07 11:55 ]</font>

In the words of Yuki - .....

On 2003-10-07 11:50, Delsaber wrote:
    I was just wondering. When ST programmed the game, couldn't they fix some code to where it assigns a certain number to every rare weapon found. If the game detects the same weapon number twice (or more) than it deletes them? That would help to get rid of duping, wouldn't it? When the weapon is duped, it's special number would still be attached to the dupe.
    Yeah that would work from FURTHER dupes... but it wouldn't do anything about the ones already in circulation... and there are a LOT Of them out there... besides... in order to do that they might have to release some sort of "patch" or something... and unlike the PSOX players... patching isn't something that would come very easily for GC players... unless they made it some sort of file that takes up space on our Memory Cards... I wouldn't mind that at all...

On 2003-10-07 11:50, Delsaber wrote:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Delsaber on 2003-10-07 11:52 ]</font>
    A system like that would A.) not be able to guarantee a unique number for each item, unless it is found online
    and B.) limit the number of items you could find.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Great Sage Equaling Heaven

Its happened before, Some guy BK...BLock Killed Vega 1, Its when he hacked into the block and fsoded everyone on it. Im not sure if its true but its has happened before.

I'm talking out when or if a new PSO comes out, like PSO2 or something and it was to be online only... It was just a thought...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Delsaber on 2003-10-07 12:52 ]</font>