Had a few characters but non that are high lvl enough to provide any sort of significant insight into the section ID business. although i do notice a dearth of swords in the Greenill ID. Anybody had similar experiences?

Btw, great section ID calculator here. good work.

thanks, glad you like it.. we're working on adding the section ID images now.

As a yellowboze, I can purchase a "Divinity Barrier", and perhaps some of the weapons ive come accross are Yellowboze only.

hahahaha im so sorry but i jus had to do it, i mean comon its for us to remember some of the roots, this may not be the absolute oldest post but it is rather old, i jus wanted to bring it back for no particular reason, ambrai go ahead and erase it i dont mind (not saying that sarcasticly oh powerful moderator heheh *sheepishly looking down*) i jus wanted to put this up there and show one of the older posts for fun sorry about it again!

Buy a VERSUS BOOKS guide! I got one. (Then again I work for Babbage's so I kinda just "borrowed" it for now) They have a little section on SectionIDs that seems pretty accurate to me. (ok, $14.99 for one page?, GET REAL!) Maybe check gamefaqs.com. Last I checked I think they had some sort of guide. Anyways, here is some info straight from the VERSUS BOOKS PSO guide:

Section ID - Abundance (most frequent, also common)
    VIRIDIA - Shot, Partisan
    GREENILL - Rifle, Dagger
    SKYLY - Sword, Rifle
    BLUEFULL - Partisan, Rod
    PURPLENUM - Mechgun, Dagger
    PINKAL - Wand, Technique Disk
    REDRIA - Armor/Shield, Slicer, Shot
    ORAN - Dagger, Wand, Sword
    YELLOWBOZE - Meseta, (all weapons appear at normal frequency)
    WHITILL - Slicer, Mechgun